3 simple Words

You were on your way to a surprise location with you boyfriend Choi Youngjae, "y/n I hope your not peeking" he smiles holding your hand as he drags you along stealing glances making sure your not trying to peep.. "No babe I'm not looking okay? Where are we going ? I hope it's not Chipotle again I can't handle another burrito bowl." He let's to a chest rumbling laugh "no y/n it's better then that."

You start pondering where he could be possibly taking you at 9 o'clock at night.. "babe are we there yet" you say in a obviously restless tone.. "Actually we are.." he says letting your hand go . Opening your eyes you see an old blanket beside a large oak with a couple of drinks and a few snacks

"Y...Youngjae what's this?"you ask.. eyes glazed over with pure admiration as you look up at him.. "I thought you'd like to star gaze with me y/n, I know it may seem a little cheesy but It could be somewhat relaxing" as he scratches the back of his head.. butterflys dancing around in his tummy.. Noticing his nervousness you tug at the scarf around his neck pulling him into a reassuring kiss. "I love it babe.. your so thoughtful".. you both now head towards the blanket siting down your head on his shoulder.. sighing he points out how quiet you are "Y/n is something wrong.. is this boring to you?"

You turn towards him kissing his cheek lightly peppering kissing over his face "no I'm simply just enjoying this moment" as you kiss the coner of his lips.. "Well in that case.." he cups your chin kissing your lips tenderly.. parting your lips you alow his dominate pink moist muscle to explore your mouth leaving nothing untouched.. you can't help the moan coming out as the kiss turns more feverish and needy.. He lays you down pining you beneath him as he trails kissing from your mouth to your pulsating neck.. nipping at the soft flesh.. "Ah" you gasp your hands now grasping his soft locks.. he leaves gental love bites down your neck ..but soothing it with careful kiss He stops, looking at you with glazed over eyes needy and loving "y/n should we head home?? Or are you feeling risky? He asks smirking noticing how flustered you've become.. a panting mess cheeks rosy and hair sprawled out "I'm not one for public sex but I wouldn't mind when it's with you" trailing a neatly kept finger down his chest biting your lip feeling the way his his muscles contort to your touch.. "but I think we should head home" leaning up to catch his lips in a quick peck.. he leans down whispering those 3 simple words that has a thousand meanings " I love you y/n" .. you close your eyes humming in approval "I know" letting tears of joy slip past your eyes kissing his lips again but with so much more tenderness and fondness masked behind it.. you were first to break away from the sweet kiss "let's go home"..