"Just This Once "

"Come on Babe, it's not like anyone is going to see us were literally in the middle of the woods." Yugyeom explains aspirated as ever. "I don't care yugs there could be perverted animals(lol) lurking or hikers exploring, i told you i just wanted to relax and not even 10mins after we set up camp you wanna have sex" you say turning away secretly smiling "But c'mon babe you know i wouldn't ask you to do this if it wasn't safe" he says walking towards you hugging you from behind kissing your neck, a wicked smirk plastered on his face. Giving up you turn around lacing your arms around his neck and tiptoe kissing his lips melting against him. "Okay Yugs FINE but please make it quick i really feel sketched out." "okay okay you got it." He says reaching down grabbing a handful of your soft round ass "mm" you groan, licking your bottom lip for access, parting your lips allowing his tongue to explore your mouth both of you fighting for dominance you ultimately losing as he runs his hands up the side of your body , breaking away from the kiss for much needed air "Okay Yugs seriously lets hurry things up" you say looking around with a major blush fixated on your cheeks "Wow the great y/n is scared to have sex with her boyfriend in the middle of no where, disappointing but defiantly not surprised." he says rolling his eyes. Laying you down on the air mattress he slips your tights off kissing down your thighs as he takes them off completely.

Reaching up taking off your shirt and bra throwing them on the forest ground lightly grouping your breast arching your back opening your legs for Yugyeom to feast his eyes upon your dripping core. Sliding his a finger up your dripping folds applying pressure to your sensitive bud through the damp cloth "ah" you let out breathlessly , "For someone who's sketched out you seem pretty excited" chuckling as he slides your panties to the side leaning down giving an experimental lick to your wet pussy closing his mouth around your moisten core "m-mm ahh" moaning reaching down grasping his neon yellow locks , "m-more" you say lifting your hips trying to feel his mouth against you. He eagerly licks at your slicked folds thumbing your clit with small circles allowing his long slippery tongue to penetrate your cunt. "Ahh~ yugs r-right there!" you moan out grinding your hips onto his mouth feeling a familiar pressure rise in your abdomen.

Humming in approval tasting slurping your juices causing lewd wet noises, pumping his tongue in and out of you with a faster pace, tightening your grip on his hair your legs begin to shake sweat forming on your forehead moaning and panting not caring if anyone or anything could hear, a fire like sensation rising up your body feeling like you can explode any second, screaming out "YUGYEOM !! I-IM CUMMING!! AH~" He stills your hips with a firm grip licking fervently prolonging you through your intense orgasm with his tongue lapping up your sweet nectar . kissing your inner thighs smiling with pride. Sitting up he strips of his clothing palming his hard on licking around his mouth collecting any of your left over jucies. "Mmm babe you taste good." he says crawling above you kissing you allowing you to taste yourself on his lips and tongue "mphf" you moan, tasting yourself was interesting none the less it seem to turn you on even more. "Yugs.. i w-i need you.." you say arching your back up to him. "Say no more." Reaching down he teases your entrance sliding his penis slowly down and up your slit collecting your wetness. lowering his head he kisses you slowly sliding into your depths stilling his hips allowing you to become accustom to his length "Your so tight y/n i'm trying not to fuck you senseless but your squeezing me so deliciously." he groans, You began grinding against him loving the way he lets out little whimpers and moans feeling his cock fill you to the brim , placing his forearms on each side of your head he thrusts into you pounding your little hole grunting and moaning "O-oh gods y/n your so t-tight." reaching down he lifts your leg up towards your chest reaching a knew depth within you causing you to let out a high pitched moan, "Oh my god Yugs your so deep!" eyes rolling shut toes curling.

Leaning down he collides his lips with yours kissing you roughly taking your bottom lip between his teeth rocking into you hard feeling you squeeze around his pulsating cock "Fuck y/n stop it or i-i'll embarrass myself damnit" grinning you lick your thumb reaching up smoothing across his sensitive nipple enjoying his soft whimper knowing how turned on he gets when you do so "Cum in me Yugs.. i wanna feel your warm cum inside me." you moan reaching down rubbing your clit feeling your 2nd orgasm coming quickly "Tell me again y/n tell me where you want my fuckin load" he says pounding into you grunting bearing his teeth in an animalistic show of dominance"FUCK MM~AH!! I WANT YOU TO CUM IN MY TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY! IT'S YOURS!" Putting his hand around your throat squeezing lightly knowing how much you love things to get rough. Thrusting into you 4 more good times before filling you up with his hot sticky load into you with long spurts squeezing your thigh tight most likely to leave small bruises as the both your orgasm collides with each other "Y/N!" YUGS!" you scream at the same time..His thrusts now shallow riding out each of your orgasms, sweat dripping from him onto your chest. "This wasn't so bad Yugs you say tired and completely fucked out." "Round 2 then?" he says laughing at the way your eyes widen. "I'm kidding and if we did go for round 2 my dick would need to recharge you worn my little buddy out" he says fake pouting , looking down where you both were still connecting intimately"There is nothing little about your buddy ." You say running your hands down his chest. He chuckles grabbing your hand kissing your knuckles sliding out of you "Mmm i guess your right" with a shit eating smirk on his face, "lets go into the tent its getting chilly" you suggest picking up the both of your clothes and walking away swaying your hips purposely. chuckling he catches up behind u patting your ass. " I'm recharged already."

But little did they know Indeed a hiker witnessed you both indulging in one another turning around he walks away with a nose bleed fixing his glasses and pulling at his jacket. Over heated with the sight of you guys

~ Crazy kids

kukukukuku >:) enjoy enjoy