Let Me Show You

"Jae!" you call from the kitchen as you prepare snacks for movie night with your boyfriend Youngjae. "Yeah what is it?" he says walking in the kitchen yawing " I just wanted to know if you wanted peanut butter with your popcorn" chuckling lightly at his face contorting in disgust "EW what the heck y/n only sick people would enjoy such a combination." he said in a "duh" tone "But aren't you the one who likes tomato sandwiches." cringing at the flashbacks of him eating and enjoying it. " Yeah but plenty of people enjoy tomato sandwiches, when will you ever come across someone at a movie theater asking the cook for peanut butter for their popcorn?" he says playfully gagging. "You can't knock it till'ya try it babe."

A little into the movie you start to feel anxious noticing the only reason your craving such dreadful combinations of food was because you are pregnant but you hid the little secret from your boyfriend for a month, your not really showing because you naturally are a little pudgy so youngjae wouldn't notice as much "Y/n you okay?, you seem a little distant is the movie not interesting."he says pausing the movie and looking towards you. Out of no where you straddle his legs crashing your lips onto him. Took-in by surprise he lets out a quiet yelp but soon engages into the kiss loving the way your soft lips feels against his. Pulling back you look down hiding the tears slipping down your cheeks but unable to hide your quivering form. "Y/n whats wrong did i do something? are you hurt ?" obviously panicked and worried. "I-It's just that.. I have not been totally honest with you jae.." as you wipe your eyes laying your head on his shoulder hiding from him "What do you mean y/n tell me." he says worried caressing the small of your back tapping his foot out habit. "Jae.. please d-dont .. leave me when i tell you okay?" pulling you off his shoulder and looking into your puffy red eyes with concern and irritation "Would you spit it out already y/n your seriously freaking me out." rasing his voice breathing heavy

"I'M PREGNANT OKAY!!?" yelling at him reaching up to cup your eyes letting tears flow as your shoulders shake. His body tenses at your words his grip on your shoulders loosens his thoughts and words coming to a complete halt. "I-I don't know what to do jae.. *sniffle* just please don't leave me i'm so scared jae." Pulling you into a tight embrace holding you almost breathtakingly tight. "When did you find out y/n and why did you keep such an important thing from me ?" shrinking onto him you peep out ."A-a month ago..?" you says poking your fingers together. "A MONTH AGO?????!!" cupping your chin and looking into your eyes "You mean to tell me you never thought hmm.. maybe this is something i should tell my boyfriend of 4 years immediately." he says obviously irritated. " I know I know but.. i was so shocked myself i didn't know what to do, i was scared that you'd think i'm trying to hold you down with this pregnancy- words cut of and Youngjae kisses your lips his fingers gliding through your soft long tresses you let out a soft moan "mfh" "Y/n i'd never leave you, I love you and i'm going to love this child, yes it might be a slight change in the future but its nothing we can't handle. "We are going to have this baby and start a family. , I'm actually glad you told me this now i have all the more reasons to give you this. Reaching into his pocket pulling out a black velvet box,Giggling at your wide eyes "I've been planning to do this a much more romantic way but with this situation i felt the timing was perfect,he says smiling opining the case revealing a beautiful engagement ring , "Y/n my bestfriend,my ROD (ride or die) my Queen The love of my life, Will you marry me?

"UH DUH!!!!" you literally scream throwing your arms around him kissing him with so much raw passion, Holding the back of your neck kissing you with same amount of need placing the the case on the side table reaching back to grasp your hips, pulling back catching your breath eyes half lidded. He kisses the coner of your mouth and whispers into your ear, "Let me show you how much you mean to me ." lifting you up with you legs wrapped around his hips.

lets just say if you weren't pregnant already you'd defiantly be pregnant after tonight . kukukuku

~fin~