GOT7 reacting to their S/O squirting for the first time

JB: "Look at the mess you've made" while looking at you like ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mark: He'd be thrusting into your tight heat rubbing lazy circles on your sensitive nub surprised by your sudden intense orgasms, He look at you with so much amazement .Know he was the one who made you feel so good. "Lets try that again baby." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jackson: His hand would be tight around your throat as hr pounded into you hitting your sweet spot every thrust curses and groan filling the air, You'd moan out that your climax is nearing before your legs begin to shake as your release gushes out as he thrust . He'd most likely be praising himself. "Damn I'm just that good huh?" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jinyoung: You'd be gripping the sheets tightly feeling like you'd die from this intense pleasure coursing through you. Jinyoung's mouth and fingers working your pussy in ways unimaginable to the point of you squirting your thighs clenching around his head from the sheer force of the orgasm. rubbing and kissing your thighs he'd ask if your okay clearly proud of himself with the smirk on his face. "Breath baby just relax.", he'd chuckle at your breathless form. ( that little shit lmao)

Youngjae: Your legs would be spread as he runs the vibrator up and down ( Wi arae wi wi arae

Wi arae wi wi arae) get it?? EXID ?? NO?? ok.. but yeah he'd be soft with you slowly licking at your core before placing the bunny ears directly on your clit. Before you could stop what was happening your orgasm was all over his hands and onto the sheets " Oh I-i didn't know you could do that, d-did it feel good jagi?"

Double b: "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!" Dials up Jungkook ( BTS) tells him the news Bb: DUDE I JUST MADE Y/N SQUIRT FAM!! Junkook: AW MAN HOLY SHIT! <

😂😂

Yugyeom//yugs//innocent bean// : MALFUNCTIONS // UNABLE TO PROCESS// FAINTS//