Call me Daddy slut!

"Do you think this is a fucking joke??" your boyfriend of 2 years yells at you (jaebum) "why the hell would you send this to me when i'm in front of my hyung in an importing meeting ?! "

lowering your head in defeat you shrink and pout your lip up at him, "but bummie you haven't showed me any attention every since you and jinyoung ~oppa started your comeback.. don't get me wrong i'm happy but i've missed you.. unable to help the little smirk creeping on your face

"Yeah well maybe if you would have asked like a normal girlfriend would, i would have gladly fucked you senseless.. your not the only one sexually stressed i've wanted to pin you against that wall and pound that tight slick pussy since i've got back from LA but i know i have certain priorities . he says smoothing his hair back looking at you with somewhat understandingness < lol >

standing up you walk towards him sliding your hands down his chest " aww babe i'm sorry for being a bad little girl.. i only wanted your attention." peppering kisses up his neck to his jawline.. his breath hitches letting out a groan "Enough of this!" he yells picking you up by the waist throwing you over his shoulder headed towards the shared bedroom .. he drops you down on the firm mattress unbuttoning his shirt looking at you with hungry eyes "you wanna act like a needy little slut, ill show you what needy is" you whimper knowing hes gonna ravage you, your heart rate at its high from excitement.

taking off your clothes in no time to spare throwing them on the floor waiting for your punishment " get on your fuckin knees now" you waste no time obeying his orders looking up at him with glazed over eyes ready to take what you assume is the bulge in his boxers. "hn.. look at my obedient little bitch ready to do whatever i say." he cups your cheeks roughly making you look into his eyes.. running his thumb over your plump bottom lip " god.. open your mouth i wanna feel you gag around my dick" you open your mouth eagerly as he pulls off his boxers stroking his member rubbing the tip across your lips "Beg for my cock i wanna hear how bad you want it since your unable to control your self like a bitch in heat" licking your lips you moan out "mm jaebumie i really want to taste your cock! i want to have my tongue all over it !

He grabs you by your hair rough forcing your head back .. "Call me daddy slut" you whimper turned on so much at how rough hes being with you.. " d-daddy" you moan "thats more like it" he shoves his cock in your mouth with no warning hittin your throat with one thrust causing you to gag, tears brimming your eyes as you swallow his cock whole "annhh.. fuck y/n s..so good ." you reach up stroking him bobbing your head along the way taking his cock until your nose hit his navel. looking up at him you moan sending vibrations through him . "mmh" your gonna make me cum and we just started" swilring your tongue around his sensitive tip lapping up any dripping pre cum playing with his slit relishing the taste of his salty juices "mm daddy your so sweet" he chuckles "shutup and keep sucking me" forcing you down on his cock" you pull back needing air.. "d-daddy c-can i touch myself, praying in your head he lets you relieve some tension from your soaked lower lips.. stroking his cock he looks at you biting his lip" Ah babe i forgot i gotta meet the boys in 30 mins.. i'm not gonna fuck you right now but if you put on a good enough show and make me cum on your little pussy i promise to fuck you to the high heavens" sighing clearly annoyed and very disappointed you say "c'mon JB really??" getting up

Taking your place on the bed your spread your legs reaching down running a finger up your slicked folds "ah" moaning, rubbing 8's into your clit in a rushed pace, knowing he has to leave soon "mm you look so hot touching yourself for me moan my name." Jb says now stroking his cock firmer lip tightly between his teeth panting loving what he's seeing.. "mmm daddy look at me touch my pussy for you" slipping a finger inside your soaked pussy pumping feeling as if your body is on fire wanting to clinch this need, That's ridding up your body.. sweating and panting you reach up groping your breast so hard you might just leave bruises fondling with your sensitive harden nipples. Arching your back as your finger hits a sweet spot inside you "ahh DADDY!" you yell out your hips grinding into your hands "mphff i-it's so good ahh" your mouth opens wide witha silent scream as your orgasm hits you like a ton of bricks.. thighs closed tightly eyes shut.. hair disheveled skin moist with sweat.. "Ah fuck! y/n!, you were so caught up in your euphoric high you didn't feel Jb's cum land on your pussy ,fingers and stomach.

Both of you coming down from your highs, eyes half lidded panting you look up at him "you owe me big time you jackass" crawling onto the bed to give you a quick peck " i know i know i'm sorry babe alright? it totally slipped my mind.. i'll make it up to you." " you smile .. you can just say you wanted to see me beg for you its okay babe your a kinky bastard" you laugh "oh shut up you know u like it when i'm rough with you.. pervert " "gasp !" no shit ! you smile shooing him away so he can leave before hes late "hey y/n " "hm?" i love you and .. sorry if i was to rough.." "its okay babe i don't mind you dominating me" you say with a sly sexy smirk. "I'm so gonna fuck you raw you just wait !" " ill be here " you say laughing " now get out already!" "oh yeah right!" he says putting on his clothes rushing out the bed room.

you lay on your side closing your eyes.. "what a dork.. but he's my dork" smiling you letting sleep invade your senses..

Fin~