Mistake

You were currently on the floor in the bathroom locked away from the outside world. Outside world meaning your asshole of an boyfriend well right now he was. Jackson fucking Wang, "J-Just go away you jerk!" you sob aloud shoulders shaking violently. "Jagi I said I was sorry it was the heat of moment okay? P-Please just open the door!" He knocked holding back tears of his own. 

________________________________________________________________________________

20min prior 

"Jackson why can't you just clean the dishes when ever they are piled. You know I go to work from 4-11 and i only ask you to do one thing." you say running your fingers through your hair, sick of constantly asking the same thing repeatedly. "For Fuck sake y/n I finally get 2 weeks off from busting my ass for you and iGot7,  And all you do is bitch and moan about some cups and plates let me relax jeez. he says flipping through the channels nose flared in obvious irritation. Your eyes widen at his choice of words, never hearing him talk like that to you ever. "Work must really be stressing him if he felt the need to curse at me this way. feeling guilty for a slight second before anger filled your veins. "Well shit Jackson since you seem to be so fucking stressed out let me do the dishes like I haven't been busting me ass as well obviously your the only one with an important job!" screaming in a huff walking off to the kitchen. "You think your doing something important? he yells following you into the kitchen. "The only thing you should be worrying about and should be important is your weight! instant regret crossing his face his hand slapping over his mouth in pure horror. "Jagi.. I-Im i di-" reaching out to grab your wrist, which you pull away Hurt written all over your face. 

"Is that what you really think of me babe?" voice cracked as fresh tears threaten to fall. "Listen.. i didn't mean it okay I was just angry and very stupid." Very fucking stupid you sob running past him to the bathroom hurriedly closing and locking the door falling to the floor and sobbing. "Babe you know I didn't mean it okay? your so beautiful and your weight is perfect!" I was just being an asshole i'm such a terrible boyfriend.. he says placing his back on the cold surface of the door knees bent face in his palms. "If i'm so perfect why did you even call me fat! why even mention my weight Jackson!" screaming you sob into your hands. Unable to talk as the lump in his throat prevents him from responding, his mind and thoughts running 100mph he known he fucked up, The last thing he wanted to do was to hurt the person he loved most using her insecurities, insecurities he told her never to worry about because they did not exist constantly telling her she was beautiful was slowly healing those scars her ex created but you had to go and create new one.

  "Jagi I said I was sorry it was the heat of moment okay? P-Please just open the door!" He knocked holding back tears of his own.  Getting up you unlock the door opening it, eyes puffy and red staring into the beautiful chocolate orbs of Jackson's a perfect replica of your current state. "C-can I hold you Y/n? he says stepping past the threshold of the bathroom. Without saying a word you relax your tensed shoulders looking away pouting nodding your head. Not being told twice he embraces you holding and squeezing you tightly whispering sorry's and I love you's repeatedly in your ear trying to re insure that what he said he didn't mean. "Baby look at me." pulling your chin gently for you to face him. Staring into his eyes you see sorrow and regret. "What I said was unforgivable and wrong but.. i'm asking for your forgiveness right now baby, no amount of stress should ever allow what I said excusable I get it but I don't want you to hate me.. y/n I love you so fucking much.. just don't.. h-hate me. Unable to hold your tears you sob quietly wrapping your arms around his neck leaning in to kiss his fresh tears way, stroking the soft strands of hairs on the nape of his neck. "I don't hate you and never will I  ever you are the love of my life Jackson you are so amazing and talented in so many ways i'm proud to be able to call you my boyfriend."

Pulling back lifting his head so he can look at you "Yes It was a mistake a poor very crazy very stupid very-" "Okay okay Jagi I get it just kiss me and forgive me already!" trying to hold in the audible chuckle itching to be let out. "I guess your right." leaning up brushing your lips against his tilting your head deepening the kiss he sucks on our bottom lip causing a gasp to escape your mouth  allowing him to slip his moist tongue into your wet  craven exploring and tasting you, pressing yourself flush against him to feel him more. he lifts you up placing you on the sink grabbing  and caressing your thighs kissing you passionately grinding against you. His low groans and moans sparking something familiar in your core. Him pulling away first for much needed air. "Fuck Y/n you have no idea what you do to me baby girl, Let me show you how much I love you." He says smirking leaning in to kiss the sweet spot on your neck. Mph "Yes Daddy!" groaning he carries  you the room for a much needed hot sweaty messy intense fuck.   

KUKUKUKU~ >:D this was requsted and angsty not really fluff /smutish drabble of jackson hopefully you enjoyed it literally only took me an hour to write, an OOC cause Jackson is the sweetest bean our WangPuppy 

OUT OF CHARACTER)-OOC