Submissive (AMBW)

"Y/n you know what I love most about you? Bam says fiddling with the strands of hair cascading from your shoulder. "No bammie why don't you tell me?" Smiling as you throw your legs over his lap. He takes a minute to look over your form taking in the tinniest details. "I love that your skin has such an drastic contrast from my own." The way your smooth milk chocolate thighs wrap around my waist, when i'm pounding into your sweet pussy. Your breath hitches feeling yourself dampen in your panties, leaning forward you kiss down the side of his jaw. "Tell me more bammie." He slides his hands smooth up and down the sides of your body landing on your round plump ass grasping it tight. "why tell when i can show?" chuckling feeling the way your thighs tighten around him. You sit up placing a finger on his chin tilting him up to capture his lips in a sweet kiss, he sighs into the kiss placing his hand on the nape of your neck deepening the kiss slipping his tongue into your mouth. You begin to grind against his hardening cock feeling the uncomfortable wetness accumulate in your panties.He lifts his hips to meet your thrust , You let a whimper as he tugs your bottom lip with his teeth , "Bedroom Now." he says, Unable to suppress your excitement you squeal getting up from him swaying your hips as you walk towards the bedroom his eyes following every bounce of your ass and the sway of your braids.

"Get on your knees, I want to see those pretty lips wrapped around my cock." You shiver at his words , mouth watering at the sight before you. Bam has discarded his shirt and is now working on his belt making eye contact with you as he unzips his pants letting the clothes fall to his ankles. "Bammie your so sexy, you know that right?" as you trail your hands from his chest towards his rock hard bulge in his boxer palming it slowly, looking into his eyes as you bite your lip."How about you suck my cock and show me how sexy I am hm?" Not being told twice you tug at the waist band of his boxers pulling it down slowly letting his cock slap against his stomach hot heavy and red. You grasp his cock slicking a long wide stripe up the base to the tip of his cock. Bam lets out a primal growl from the back of throat tilting his head back and itching to just fuck your throat until your begging for his cum. Kissing the throbbing vein protruding visibly you let your tongue swirl around his tip teasing his slit making eye contact as you stroke him barely. He grabs your chin harshly making you look up towards him ."I'd advise you to get on with it before i cum and let you fuck yourself without my hel-" his voice is cut of when he feels your mouth wrap around his cock bobbing your head back and forth relaxing your jaw. "Mm Fuck Y/n just like that."grabbing a fist full of your hair tightly helping you take more of his cock until he feels you swallow around his length. You feel the stinging of tears in the conner of your eyes.Moaning around him you send vibrations shooting up him causing him to let out a breathy moan, he looks down at you with hooded eyes. "You love wrapping those beautiful full lips around Daddy's cock don't you slut?, You like the way my cock feels hot and heavy on your tongue?" releasing him with a pop you nod your head kissing his tip stroking him in your hands tasting his salty sweet precum. "Bammie i need you in me please, my pretty pussy needs to be fed with daddies cock its so greedy for you bammie. Whining reach down swiping a finger between your slick warm folds finding that bundle of nerves rubbing lazy circles grinding your hips onto your hand.

Your such a dirty princess so impatient for my cock, But first let me taste your juicy pussy your making a mess all over the sheets bending down kissing up your thighs close to where you need him most you allow yourself to bask in the feeling of his lips on your skin. 'mph" baby hurry no teasing me! feeling the vibrations how his chest as he lets out a breathy chuckle, it doesn't feel nice to be teased does it princess? shaking your head you run your fingers though his locks egging him on to your awaiting pussy. Letting out a sigh of relief you arch you back feeling him gently place a kiss on your soaked pussy licking a long stripe form your sopping entrance to your sensitive hooded clit, Ahh fuck bam please more! not being told twice he sucks your clit into his mouth swirling it around his tongue sucking harshly causing your blood to run even hotter that familiar coil is winding quickly in your core. MM baby your pussy taste so fucking good i cant fucking wait to have it squeezing around my cock nice and snug. he slips a finger in relishing in the way you hand grasping his hair tightens mm bam i'm going to fucking cum, curving his finger finding that rough patch of nerves he abuses it while sucking harshly at your clit encouraging you to cum. Letting out a screech your orgasm races through you as you see patches of black behind your eyelids your thighs quivering and gasping for air. helping you through your orgasm slowing down his fingers inside you he slips them from you sucking off your cum letting out the sexiest moan over. "Fuck baby i can eat your sweet pussy forever", Panting you reach for him pulling him between your legs kissing him hard teeth clashing as you both partake in such a passionate kiss. reaching down you grasp his cock teasing his tip against your pussy coating his pulsing cock in your juices. "I want you to fuck me into this mattress, show me how you beat this chocolate pussy up baby." He lets out a throaty growl slipping inside you , you both let out gasp, "fuckk y/n your gonna make me fucking cum if you keeping squeezing my like that baby." becoming impatient you grind up against him causing him to let out a choked sob. 'Ahh dammit y/n give me a second !' grasping your hips tight almost bruising he takes in a deep breath and begins to slowing thrust into you kissing and scrapping his teeth against your neck making art of you skin with purple red butterflies . 'Bam please harder' not being able to deal with pace himself he pulls out until only his tip inside you thrusting into you with a force that has you jostling up the bed causing the headboard to pound against the wall most likely terrifying the neighbors. 'o-oh fuck right there baby! you cry into his neck wrapping your legs around his waist. Yeah? right there ? that pussy likes the way my dick is hitting it's sweet spot huh? Yes bam please i need more!

sitting up on his haunches he grabs your thighs practically folding you in half bending your legs to your chest thrusting into like a crazed man hitting depths in you you know he shouldn't be able to touch but it makes the twinge of pain some what pleasurable and you invite the pain with pleasure, the coil in your stomach is starting to tighten again and he feels how tightly your greedy pussy is sucking him into you. looking up you catch his gaze his dark eyes burning into you looking so wrecked his hair sticking to him his chest flushed pink he's panting hard . you grab his hand placing it around your throat nodding at him when he gives you a looking validation, slowing he brings pressure to your neck cutting of your air supply not completely but enough to have you gasping. 'fuck y/n your so fucking hot you like being choked and fucked my dirty fucking slut. look how fucking sloppy your pussy is taking my cock. He uses his other hand to draw tight circles onto your pulsing clit watching as your eyes roll back. 'you gonna come for daddy princess gonna let my cock become socked by your juices ?' Yes GOD yes please agh! a few more strokes and thrust later you cum hard letting out a silent scream as you squeeze your eyes shut, you don't know how long your orgasm last but when you open your eyes you see bam looking wide eyed at were your both connected . looking down you see little bead of liquid covering his stomach and the sheets. he looks up at you with the wickedest smirk. "You you squirted all over the place y/n , my dick feels that good huh? feeling somewhat embarrassed you try to close your legs but he puts a stop to that holding them open and continues to thrust inside you . 'MM bam i'm so sensitive you wiggle against him trying to get away from the feeling. Y/N stop running from my cock i know you can take it like a good girl . nodding you relax slowing feeling the oversensitive feeling turn into pleasure. 'Bam please cum in my mouth i want to taste your cum so bad. he thrust harder into you sweat dripping from him onto your chest . Yeah? you want my cum in your mouth you dirty slut. Yes daddy please cum in my mouth! Pulling out of you quickly he grasp his cock holding the base of his cock tightly withholding his orgasm so you can get into position . C'mere baby i'm gonna cum". sitting up you crawl over looking up at him with you tongue sticking out waiting for his cum . he strokes his cock tight and fast head thrown back moaning your name as his hot load shoots onto your awaiting tongue , some going rouge hitting your cheek and neck . Mfh - A-ah fuck y/n baby feels so good. he lets out stroking himself through his orgasm . swallowing his come you kiss the tip of his cock and giggle. 'That was fun baby." 'Tell me about it, you both giggle. He bends down kissing your lips softly , I love you he says as he pulls away. smiling you nod i know you do, now lets get cleaned up i feel sticky. smirking he starts walking over to the bathroom i bet you do miss pissy.

Y/n: GASP!!! I DID NOT PEE! IT IS FEMALE EJACULATION YOU ASS!

Bam: Yeah whatever you say pissy wissy- OUCH

Y/n : fuck you you know you got a kick out of it

Bam: your right i did lets see if you can do it again

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

THE END