No Rush

"Mfph baby we.. have to b..be quick!" saying in between sloppy passionate kisses with your husband Jinyoung. He can't get enough of the taste of your soft plum lips against his in such a fiery way, His hands sliding up and down your sides leaving goosebumps behind. He grabs a-hold of your round firm but soft ass giving it a tight squeeze causing a small moan to escape your lips. Your currently in your bedroom trying to get in some adult time while your 3 year old son is napping but you can't help but feel worry that he might hear or worse walk in. Don't rush this Y/N it's been way to long since i've felt you like this I want to take my time with you I want to have that pretty little pussy of yours dripping for me, begging for me, clinching for me . As if emphasizing his words he cups your heat palming your throbbing bud through you lacey panties. 'Ah' Jinyoung! He attacks your neck with wet open mouth kisses biting and nibbling on your soft spot knowing all to well you'd come undone just from his sweet kisses and love bites. He leads you towards the bed sitting you down on the edge while he stands unbuttoning his casual plaid long sleeved shirt , looking at you with such an hunger/lust filled gaze you think you might melt.

In this moment you take the time to let your eyes travel his god like from taking in his beautifully flawless sun-kissed skin the small beauty marks only you have ever seen scattered across his chest. You watch button by button pop open  as he reviles his toned torso to you allowing you eye fuck him watching as  his sculpted abs and pecks come into view. You don't notice that you are licking your lips unable to hide the want coursing through your body like water . "Yah, You see something you like baby?" A smug smirk on his face as the shirt falls to the floor "I'd be liening if I said no " Reaching forward glazing over his chest placing small butterfly kisses all over . It's been 4 years since you've been married to Jinyoung but 10 years since you've known him  him,  But everytime you've seen him like this its like the first time all over 'Breathtaking' "Lay back baby girl I want to taste you ." Not being told twice you lay back parting your legs wide for him . He kneels down grabbing you by your thighs pulling you closer. " We barely did anything and your already so soaked for me baby, Did you miss Daddy this much?" leaning forward kissing your inner thighs licking stripes up your leg close to the place you need him most. "Please Daddy I need you please j-just touch me already, I want to feel your warm mouth on.. on , Turing your head you mumble into your hand, Your not much of a dirty talker so saying these types of thing got you flustered easily but you knew jinyoung's kinks. 'Say it or I won't do it, I want you to beg me to eat your tight cunt !' Pulling your panties off blowing cool air on your soaked core. Causing you to let out a loud moan " O-OH Pleasee Daddy fuck me with your tongue I want to cum in your mouth daddy PLEAS- unable to finish before hes wrapped his lips around your clit sucking harshly.

 "Fuck baby i've missed this so much the way you taste and smell I love it all" licking up and down your wet folds entering two fingers without out warning 'AH' you reach down grasping his hair tight grinding against his finger as he licks and sucks at your swollen bud looking up at you with hooded eyes "Mmm babyy!! R..r.right there please!!" Sucking harder he curls his fingers upward  pressing against  your rough patch of nerve causing your toes to curl and back to arch off the bed. "OH MY GOD! JINYOUNG I'M GONNA CUM! Fucking you with his tongue slurping at your clit creating such lewd wet noises  " Cum for me baby, cum all over my tongue let me taste all of your sweet nectar." On cue your body tenses knuckles white from the painful grip you have on his hair screaming you let out a drawn out moan of his name .  You begin to whimper with the over-simulation with him licking up all your juices not allowing any of it to waste. "Such a good girl."sitting up  sucking off his fingers and licking around his mouth he begins to unbutton his pants pulling his boxers down all in one go "Your ready for me baby?" still catching your breath you nod taking off your shirt and bra laying back down spreading your legs. Climbing onto the bed he grips behind your knees  bending them back till they touch your chest, he reaches down stroking his hard angry cock coating  it with your juices before he sinks into you his groans filling the air as your slicked walls clench around his length. "Oh FUCK baby you feel so fucking good!" he starts to thrust into you slow but sharp hitting  you in depths he's never reached  before that it almost hurt .  Arching your back you place a hand on his chest slightly pushing him back 'Mmff baby i-its still to big it's to much daddy!'Closing your eyes tight becoming a moaning mess . Thrusting into you harder and faster he grabs both your wrist pinning them above your head. "Shut up and take this Cock I know you fucking love it when you feel me in your stomach". slamming into you with such aggression you feel your second orgasm coiling within you  ready to spring free any second. Leaning forward he crashes his lips onto yours forcing his tongue into you mouth allowing both your tongues to dance around each other sucking and biting it. 

Leaning up he flips you both over wanting you to ride him. Its rare that Jinyoung lets you be on top but when he does allow it you make sure to give it your all, Climbing on top wasting no time in sinking down on his thick shaft you feel the delicious stretch of his cock. You shutter beginning  to lift your hips slamming down against him moaning loudly throwing your head back in pure pleasure "GOD your so fucking sexy riding me like this I love watching your tits bounce while you take my cock." Grabbing you by your waist and thrusting up into you, both your hips in perfect sync as his throaty groans mix with yours, moist skin against skin sounds bouncing of the wall as you both chase your orgasms " A-ah Fuck baby tell me where you want my c-c-um!" he growls his hand wrapping  around your throat enough to cut your breath slightly pounding into you in  erratic thrust. " MMFH FUCK ! IN ME DADDY CUM IN ME ! DEEP IN ME!!" you choke out eyes rolled back  voice hoarse from screaming as your walls clench around him fluttering as your orgasm racks your body your eyes tightly shut as you see white, Squirting as his tip abuses your gspot screaming you start to shake above him whimpering and moaning his name like a mantra .Slumping  against him your head lays in the crook of his neck as he pound up into you gripping your ass tightly. "F-FUCK Y/N!!" He lets a strangle moan as his hot thick ropes of cum coats your inner walls filling you up until it gushes out covering his cock as it leaks down your and his thighs , He grinds  you against him as he rides you both through your highs you both a panting sweaty heap desperately trying to regain the much needed air your lungs are screaming for after such an intense orgasm . Pulling out of you he lays you aside getting up to get a damp rag cleaning both you off. "I didn't hurt you did I baby?, Was I to rough?" He says getting into bed wrapping his arms around you pulling you closer to him. "Sore? yes Hurt? never I can feel and tell how much we missed each other I loved every second Jinnie, you coo kissing his nose . Good he says placing a tender kiss on your forehead . Before sleep can invade your senses you hear a whine come from the baby monitor. "I got him babe you just rest." Jinyoung says placing the sheets on you slipping his sweats on and going to check on Gaven . Smiling you let out a hum in content, 'love you' you mumble before drifting off to sleep " I love you too (Y/n)"

BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IM GOING TO HELLLLLLLLLLL LMAOO!!!!!! D O N O T C O P Y A N D P A S T E Y O U L A Z Y M O T H E R F U C K E R S :D HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT WAS FUN ASF TO WRITE