III

Ciel's pov~

Evening is the lords perspective...

   "My lovely watch dog! How are you phantomhive?!" The Queen greeted us with a nice smile. "Your highness, Im doing very well. Thank you for inviting us on this rare occasion this evening." I said giving my empty glass to Sebastian.

    "The pleasure is all mine. Im grateful that you could make it phantomhive. Help yourself to the buffet and drinks are served to you at anytime." She said before turning her attention to alfred.

    "Cieeeel!~" I hear a familiar voice shriek. I turn around to see elizabeth. Her blond curly pigtails bounce up and down with every foot she puts down as she run's to me, making her way through the crowed. She manages to slip on her bright pink dress. Sebastian catches her before her small figure could manage to touch the floor.

    As Sebastian is busy helping her up, I slip past a few people to hide from her. I can't be seen. Bloody hell why does she need to be here! Her voice alone gives me a headache!

   As im busy trying not to be seen by elizabeth I notice that everything seems darker. A light breeze blows past putting goosebumps on my legs and arms. The temperature dropped down a few.

    Around me, everyone murmurs in whispers and alfred yells above the crowed to look up at the sky. I, just like everyone elns does as he says and see the moon cover up the sun just on time. Its... beautiful. Everything was quit. Even the animals. Not one bird made a sound.

   For a glimpse second I had a urge to turn around and tell mom and dad that it looks so beautiful. I kept staring at the moon and sun. Wishing I could do that. By the time the moon passes fully, I felt something wet roll down my cheek. I touch my cheek lightly with my fingers..... A single tear.

A/N
Ok so I was hoping this would be a sad moment for ciel. I did not cry at all making this. Im sure non of you either. Anyways the gaol today is three votes and one comment before I put up the next chapter. Thank you Midnight_blue_sakura for the nice comment! You truly are a kind person! Till next time bye!