XXI

Readers Pov~
Morning is the princesses desideratum...

I walk through the crowed of people. Ciel asks of information on Der Grußman and things I find in and around it. I decided to address myself to the man himself. He is somewhere around 20 years old. Brown short hair and brown eyes. His german accent is heavy when he speaks.

I watch as he leaves a conversation with a group of people to attend to the punch bowl. I walk with a cup in hand. I just need to be calm. I tell myself. "May I?" I ask him. He looks at me in confusion before I pointed to the punch. "Oh dont mind me. So very sorry" he apologises as he moves out of the way. "No need" I smile back at him before pouring some punch into the empty cup.

"Might I say you throw wonderful parties by the way," I complemented him. "Why thank you. Are you staying afterwards?" He asks. Afterwards? What could be after a party? I decided to play along with whatever he's talking about, maybe this could take me to something I need. "I would but I uh have..."

"Whats wrong?" He asks. "I-well I seem to uh-"

"You forgot your pass?" He asks. "Thats just it! I seem to sadly forgot my pass." I say with disappointment. "Uh well seeing a lovely young lady like you, I wouldnt be a gentlemen without helping you now would I?" He laughed. "No need to go through such trouble Lord Grußman." I smiled. "Please call me Edward, Mrs..."

"Mrs michaelis, please do call me y/n, you would better know me as lord phantomhive's cousin." I held out my hand. He took it "aw yes, yes. Lady y/n, what a beautiful name you hold" he said kissing my hand lightly. I smiled yet another fake smile. "Why thank you ever so kindly. I have visited one of your bakery's before and might I say yours is truly unique" I lied.

"Have you now? Ah why thank you. I tried to keep all my sweets and baked goods separate away from all whats old. Everyone wants the new. And the new I serve, yes?" He smiles yet again. "Indeed" I agreed. "So you spoke of phantomhive. Yes? Had he attended yet?" He asked. "Of course, I should show you to him, but if I may ask, can we talk somewhere more private. I would like to discuss on the event to be taking place after the party"

"Aw yes of course. Is it your first time coming to these?" He asked. " Yes actually, I would just like more information. See I have recieved so little and I thought what better person to ask but the one who's holding the event himself?" I explained. "Oh why of course," he laughed. "Do follow me."

He took me down a flight of stairs and through a small hall. Two bigger men stood a-foot a meddle door. "Please do excuse us" Edward said to the men with a smile. The men opened up the door. Edward then took me by the hand and lead me into a huge room with rows of seats and a stage up front.

"Here you will be seated. They will bring out one kid at a time, as they do as that they read off the blood type, what their diet is, along with any drugs they have been taking and recent medical procedures" he explained. "The bets start off around one grand and work its way up as they go. You will receive your prize at the end of the occasion, if you have any concerns you may attended to me and I personally will work it out for you." He explained.

"Its funny, when I first laid eyes on you, I would never think of you as a cannibal, only cause your well fit I thought of you as more possibly a vegetarian." He laughed. "Your to kind, I do thank you for helping me. Would you mind coming with me for some Champaign? I would like to sit and talk more about you" I smile.

"In a rush to be back to the party do you now?" He asks raising a eyebrow. "Well that is if you dont want to meet the earl phantomhive" I smiled. "I could always find him later. After all he is gonna meet me sooner then later very shortly. I would like to show you the backroom where all the excitement happens. May I?" He asks holding out his hand.

I musn't get to close to him. I know he would figure out my little lie if this lasts anylonger. I need to tell the master of my findings. Then again if I could just get some more information on the topic perhaps ciel might find me as useful rather then a mistake. And that would lead to receiving great respect and honor from my father. "you may" I took his hand and as if I just made his world, a bright and charming smile pulled at his lips and showed his beautiful white teeth.

  ~
I am so very sorry but I have been slacking, I will be updating everyday. Thank you all to who stayed with me. I would like to thank some readers! _DotyChan_ for the cute comment in one of my notes and Midnight_blue_sakura for all the funny comments in my chapter, you stuck with me from the beginning and it makes me so happy. There is one last person I would love to add as well. My cousin NaomiTheeWolf for getting me up and off my lazy (excuse my french) @$$, and making me update. I am open for any recommendations including (your own books, songs ext.) I love you all!