V

Sebastion's pov~

Midnight is a butlers surprise...

    "Sebastion! A young crazy girl is claiming to be your daughter!" Finnian screamed as he ran out of the manor with banrd and mey-rin at his heels. I looked at them confused. "Yea and she threatened to take me flamethrower!" Banrd whined.

   "I did nothing of the sort. My apologise that you would think that way of me" a familiar voice said. I looked up and see y/n walking down the steps of the manor's front door. "Father!  I have been searching for you everywhere! Surprise!" She said running up and giving me a hug.

    I rapped my arms around her small figure and squeezed her. Its been five years seance the last time I have seen my little kitty demon. A smile danced on my lips as I breathed in her soft scent. "I have missed you so much father. I had to visit when I could" her soft voice whispered.

   Ciel obnoxiously cleard his throat indicating a need of a explanation. Y/n and I broke apart our little hug and stared at the young master. "M'lord, this is my only daughter y/n" I put my hand on her shoulder as I gave a slight bow.

    "You have not told about a single child. Why are you now just introducing me to her?" He asked in a unpleasing tone. "My only purpose here is to serve and protect you. There is not one word of me needing to mention my life in the underworld without having to do so in a order" I said with a smirk.

    Ciel eyed me and y/n before asking how long she will be staying. "You mean I can stay!" She asked with joy and excitement showing in her eyes. "Only temporarily" ciel said annoyed. "Yay! Thank you so much ciel! It means the solar eclipse to me!" Y/n said happily as she gave ciel a hug.

   Ciel stood stiff and looked shocked as y/n squeezed him. "Young master, why dont I take you to your room for the night?" I asked easing the tension in the young master. "Y-Yes. I suppose I should be off to bed" y/n unwrapped her arms from ciel and watched as I took him up the stairs of the manor.

    "Mey-rin, you are to keep
y/n company till my return" I ordered before walking up the stairs to Ciel's room

  A/n Yay! Ok so my deepest apologise it took forever but its time I shown my thanks to the beautiful people who kindly paid attention in my notes. Id like to thank Midnight_blue_sakura for that wonderful comment and metioning me in your  book. You truly know how to make a author smile ^~^. And im gratefully happy to yoaiDaddy7478 for helping me set out this chapter by giving the last two comments in the last chapter <3 the new gaol for the next chapter will be 4 votes. Thank you so much and have a nice day/night!