IV

Your pov~

Night is the princess's awakening...

    "Father! Im here!" I yell out from the bottom of the grand staircase in the manor of phantomhive. My voice echoes throughout the huge mansion but was only met with silence. "Father?!" I yell once more.

    "What should we do?" I hear a quit voice ask. I follow the voice to the kitchen. "Ssshhh we can't let them hear us mey-rin" another voice hushes. I walk over to a door in the kitchen. I assume this is whats called a pantry.

    I open up the door. Four humans tumble out of the small compartment. I step aside before they can knock me down with them. A young girl, two boys, and a little old man, scatter across the marble floor.

   "Do you know sebastion?" I ask the four clumsy humans. "Why should we tell you!?" A boy said standing up with a flamethrower in his hands. "Yea, who are you?!" A smaller boy with a farmers hat ask.

   "Im Y/N, nice to meet your acquaintances" I said with a closed eye smile as I held out my hand. Father told me thats what humans do to meet eachother. Its polite. After a moment of silence I open my eyes. The four stare at me in confusion. I look down at my hand and look at it curiously.

   Is there something wrong with the way im doing it? I swear this is how you do it! Did I miss something?! I stare up at the four humans once more. "Is there something wrong?" I ask. The boy with the flamethrower aims the gun at me. "Who do you work for?" He says with a poker face. "Yea, what do you want with our Sebastian?!" The young girl yells at me then blushes.

    "work for? Oh yes! I work for my grandfather!" I say with a smile. "And I would prefer if you did not refer to my father as yours" I say to the young girl. "Your father? Sebastion's your father?!" The boy with the hat asked with wide eyes. "Shes not taking my flamethrower!" The man runs out of the kitchen. The young girl and boy with the hat follow after him, leaving the old man and I in the kitchen. "Ho. Ho. Ho." He says holding a cup. "Ho. Ho. Ho?" I ask confused.

A/N
Ok I know I could do better. I was lacking alot of creativity and passion. I know. I will try my best next chapter. So please dont get frustrated with any of my errors! And lack of creativity. Gaol will be one vote and three  comments. Tiny_Star thank you so much for the nice comment! It makes me happy to know that you like the way I write my fanfic! Bye!

The Butlers Daughter Ciel PhantomhiveXReaderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें