VI

Ciel's pov~

Midnight is the Lord's understanding...

   Laying the black silk eye patch down on the night stand next to my bed I stood there contemplating my plans for the new demon. Sebastian kneels down in front of me as he begins to undo the tie around my undershirt. "Does she hug everyone she meets?" I ask.

   "No m'lord. She is just excited. I remember my first time coming to the realm of the living. Emotions I never felt before where bursting my every nerve. Shes experiencing feelings for the first time" he said with a slightly deep chuckle.

    "Did you know of her arrival here?" I curiously ask. "No m'lord" he said simply. Once sebastion is finally done putting me in my sleep wear, I climb into the silky warm comforters of my bed.

    "So she never had feelings before?" I ask. "Demons can relate to some emotions such as rage and sad, but never as strong as the feelings you feel. When we come to earth...its like living completely new. Everything's different. You are different. In the underworld, demons are more monotone, calm, collective. Our emotions where weak, barely readable to ourselves and to others its like we are oblivious to everything and everyone. Nothing can make us to upset nor overjoyed such as you humans have felt your whole lives." He explained as he tucked me in. "I see" I sighed as I layed my head down on my pillow and watched as sebastion walked over to the door.

    "Sebastion, I want her in the guess bedroom on the left wing" I yawned. "Very well m'lord" he said doing his bow thats nothing but a wast of time. I closed my eyes and turn around in my sheets. I honestly wish that demon girl would just leave already.

A/n
Im sorry this is not the best chapter. I lacked alot of creativity due to lack of interest. And again my deepest apologise to everyone.