IX

Ciel'S pov~

Evening is the lords amusement...

     "Master, lady y/n has changed into uniform and wishes to have a word with you" mey-rin said with a slight bow. "Have her come in" I said with a wave of my hand. "Right away sir" she said before stumbling out the door.

    In less then a few minutes, y/n steps into my study wearing the uniform I had ordered especially for her. I blushed at how well it hugs all her curves and compliments her eyes. She is....

     What am I saying?! Im trying to get rid of this pest! The last thing I need is distractions from this demon. "You wish to speak?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. "Aw yes, I believe its highly unnecessary for the uniform to be so reveling. Cant I wear something much longer?" She asked with a slight tint of pink showing in her cheeks.

    I smirk at how embarrassed she must feel. "No, its perfect. Easy for you to move in, is it not?" I say with pure amusement. "I suppose..." she sighd.
"I do wi-"

    "I do not wish to discuss more on the attire. Your lessons with sebastion are to be taken in 83 minutes. I expect the best coming from you, try your best not to fail." I interupted her. She gave a slight bow with her hands folded at her legs. "Yes M'Lord" she said quitly. 

Yay new chapter finally out! Now time for some thanks to some readers! Some thanks to  Red_is_alive and Midnight_blue_sakura for the comments on last chapter! I love when you comment on my chapters it makes writing this fan fic so fun! And special thanks to AkumaTenshi1354, Red_is_alive, Tiny_Star, and Midnight_blue_sakura for the reassurance when I dreadfully fucked up on the chapter mix up. I felt I should have tied the noose around my throat... but any who! The picture up above is the uniform you will be wearing! The Y on the tie is nothing please pretend its not there or think of it as a P for phantomhive! Notice its the same uniform in the cover? Sorry I have not put a song up. I will put one up for next chapter. Any song suggestions? Im all ears! Please comment below a song! Any song!  now its time for the gaol! The gaol is 6 votes and two comments!