XII

Ciel'S Pov~
Afternoon is the lords ponder...

    I watched as sebastion walked through the doors, y/n following quietly behind. "Now, now! I do suppose we should take your part of the deal now?" The undertaker said as he shoved a dog biscuit in his mouth.

  "Yes, these last weeks there has been a number of increasing of dead children." He took out a file. "These are of they" he handed the files over to me. "Sebastion, take these files. By this afternoon, I expect  you to tell me who their families are and where they live."

    "And, I would like the files of those who have but yet to desis but are missing currently" I finished. "Yes M'Lord" sebastion said giving a bow. with that order I turned to undertaker. "Thank you for your time, I will keep in close contact with you. Till we meet again, undertaker"

    "Till we meet again, Phantomhive..." I heard him say as I walked off. Sebastion stayed behind to collect the files, I know right away that once hes done he will fulfil my last orders in collecting the files of the lost children. I asked y/n to notify the henchman to set the ride back home. Once y/n and I have taken our seats in the carriage, we where off.

   I looked out at the window. I have but yet to meet Der Grußman, I only know of him to own the Grußman deserts and sweets company. I understand why he would want to meet me for I just like him have just recently started in the branch for sweets and baked goods. I do fined it odd that he would have so many balls in just a few weeks. Possibly hes doing it out of his own self interest. Getting to know the people your working with and the people you are competing against is useful to know. So perhaps hes just doing as that, he and his company are in fact new to london. If I am correct, he just moved from Germany last month. That is around the time his stores around london opened for business.

    I pull out the envelope that I kept in my coat pocket. I opened it and began analyzing the paper for more information. Its a masquerade? Well this is interesting. I looked up from the invitation. Y/n sits across from me, I see my handmark is beginning to fade. Her e/c like orbs stare out the window. I cant help but feel regret for what I have done to her. I had every right to feel upset at her but I know I shouldnt have struck her the way I did. It was but wrong and I have regret for it.

    "Y/n, have you ever been invited to a masquerade before?"

     Yes it's been awhile, but I decided to update now cause I recently was notified on the views I have received on this fanfic. This book has been the most absolute fun to make and I thank all of you reading this trash. Now it's time to thank some readers, I would like to thank Midnight_blue_sakura for the nice comment you made in the last chapter! I would agree that lately Sebastian has been very cold lately and that's why I decided to show his tender side last chapter. My goal is at least 3 votes! Please recommend a song!!!!! I had to play a song for myself 😑