Chapter 19

SIDNEY'S POV

I went to bed that night feeling upset. Not like crying myself to sleep upset, but like just defeated upset.

ME: please come talk to me.

KD: why??

ME: because I want to talk to you.

KD: no.

ME: Please????

KD: no.

ME: plz??

KD: bye

I got up slowly, (I'm sore from hockey.) and went to go lay on the couch.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sid. At least you're awake. Have you talked to Kelsey?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Yeah. She sounds mad. No, pissed off."

"I don't know why." I lied.

"Yes you do. Oh hell yes you do."

Sutter wasn't giving up, and I wasn't giving in.

"We broke up. Well she broke up with me."

"How do you know that?"

"She said, 'I don't love you anymore!'"

"She didn't break up with you Sid. She will come back around. Trust me, she will." I know that, dumbass.

"No, she won't, she hates me."

"Ehh, I don't know. Let me call her."

I hung up.

SUTTER'S POV

"Hey Kelsey."

"Hi Brandon. What's up?"

At least she still thinks I'm okay.

"I just talked to-."

"Don't say it. I'm done with him."

"So you did break up?"

"Yeah. I'm done with him. So done."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No. I'm super tired, but if you do, then we can."

"No. I want you to get some rest."

"Okay. Thanks. Bye."

I hung up.

KELSEY'S POV

I went to bed feeling broken.

My life is complicated already, and I just wish it were over.

"I'd rather kill myself then wait till I'm 80." I said to myself.

I went to go find a knife and sat on the couch with all of the lights off.

"This will only hurt a little bit." I told myself.

I cut a few slits in my wrist and then cut my entire hand off. I screamed as the knife cut through all of the ligaments and tissue and my hand was gone. I was slowly dying.

SIDNEY'S POV

Something wasn't right. At least with Kelsey. She wasn't herself anymore and that just wasn't right.

I walked up to her front door to hear screaming. "Holy shit. KELSEY!" I tried the door, it wouldn't open. "SHIT KELSEY! OPEM THE DAMN DOOR!" I used my hockey stick to break down the door to find Kelsey in a pool of blood, hopefully not dead. "Oh my god. I'm calling-." I didn't finish my sentence.

"Sidney, do you know how this happened?" I wasn't responsive. "Sidney! Are you sick?" I shook myself awake.

"N-no sir. I-I'm fine. And no I don't know how this happened. All I know is that her hand is...missing!" I was getting scared.

For me and for Kelsey.

"Look, all we asked was...oh yeah it's gone. We'll see what we can do down at the ER." I held Kelsey's (non-cutoff) hand as we drove to the hospital.

I was officially scared to death as test results came in.