Chapter 25 THE END

I was on the couch sleeping, with the tv playing softly in the background. "You awake?" I heard a voice ask me.

"Mmmhmm," I mumbled.

"Good because I wanna ask you something." I sat up and rubbed my forehead.

"Sid I was..." He got down on one knee with the entire team behind him. W-was I in the locker room? "Um what's going on?" I asked.

"Kelsey Dixon, will you marry me?" Um what?!

"YES!" The entire team was hugging each other and me and Sidney.

"I love you," He mumbled while kissing me.

"I love you so much more." I said.

"SHE SAID YES! SHE SAID YES!" Was all I heard as we walked out of the arena.

***

Planning a wedding was hard enough. But we got all of the details
finalized. It was only me, Sid, the coach and his family, the rest of the team and their families, Sid's family, and Brandon with my mom. (My dad's allegedly in jail for beating up Brandon when he got an F on a test.)

***

"The chapel just called." He announced.

"And...?" I asked.

"They want an approximation," He said.

"About 150. But I could be wrong. So say 100-150 people." I got back to twitter.

I had read some tweets, being careful not to mention me and Sidney getting married. 

"Sid listen to this tweet. @Allycat If I had a dollar for every time someone yells crysby, I'd be a millionaire!! HE SUCKS ASS!!!!! #PITTSBURGHSUCKS. Don't get mad. She doesn't even know your level of greatness." He just smiled.

"I'm not phased by it really." Wow...um... 

***

A few weeks passed and it was finally the time. (For me to get married. Duh.) But I wasn't so sure. I did love Sidney in all but...ehh...was it really worth it?

"Sidney...can we talk?" He smiled.

"Yeah. Something wrong?" I nodded. "Look...this whole wedding thing..." He kissed me.

"Don't worry about it. Alright?" Well...now I'm worried. 

***

"You look stunning honey!" My mom told me.

"Thanks. Where's Brandon?" She pointed to the room across the hall.

"Hello?" He opened the door half-naked. (Half-clothed.)

"Hey what's up?" I sat down in the chair.

"I do not want to get married. I mean not now. We have't spoken for over a year. Plus, I'm not sure how I feel anymore. About Sidney." Brandon pointed behind me. "Um...h-hi." He just looked at me.

"Really? Why haven't you told me this earlier!?" I walked over to him.

"I tried to but you wouldn't let me finish! I love you...but...not enough to want to marry you Sidney. I have to go back to New York tomorrow! I've been back and forth all damn year! And the truth is, I've been asked to choose. You or the job and I chose the job. I'm really sorry, but I can't go on like this! I've done enough damage to you already!" He walked away. "

SO DOES THIS MEAN I CAN RETURN THE TUX?!" Sutter yelled.

"VERY FUNNY SUTTER! SHUT THE HELL UP!" 

I walked back into my room and tore off the ring. "I thought this was going to be fun! It was suppossed to be!" I felt someone hug me. It was Sidney. "L-look. I-I'm sorry for say-saying that." I buried my face into his shoulder.

"Hey...it's okay. I feel bad for not talking to you in over a year...can we start over?" Like to when we first met?

"Yeah. Sure. When's your next home game?" He handed me a ticket.

"Same seat as last time, same opponent as last time." 

***

SIDNEY'S POV

"Sidney, the rumor is you're dating someone by the name of Kelsey Dixon?" I had seen this before. Reporters from ESPN come into the arena an hour or so before gametime, and ask any player who walks in questions. "Well I was...but then things got kind of ehh...so we took a break." I flashed my million dollar smile. "What kind of break?" I saw her inch closer and put her headphones in. "I don't really know. But hey thanks." I patted him on the back and walked over to her.

"Is anyone sitting here?" She took out her headphones and saw watched me sit next to her. Again "Uh no." She muttered.

KELSEY'S POV

"Great game last night." I smiled.

"Did you watch it?" He asked.

"Yes. I saw it on TV." We held each other's gaze for a moment before I stood up.

"Hey, it was nice meeting you, but I've got to get to my seat." He stood up at the same time I did.

"I never even learned your name." I felt guilty.

"Kelsey. Kelsey Dixon." He smiled.

"Sidney. Sidney Crosby. And this time, can we get married now that we've started over?" 

A/N

IT'S DONE!! CATCH ME IS DONE AND FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!! The sequel (Which i am still debating) is called Hockey Hearts. 

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING!! I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!! I will post a YouTube video sometime...idk when. BUT THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3