Chapter 7

As soon as I woke up I started thinking about last night.

He's so perfect.

I decided to have a rest today and just chill out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole morning was quiet and my phone stayed quiet. I was laying in bed waiting for Tom to text me or even call me but the screen stayed black.

I sighed and rolled onto my back.

Well, I thought someone like him would call the next day after a really good date. I know we aren't together but...it would be nice if he just said good morning or something like that.

Suddenly there was a loud knock at my door. I groaned and just ignored it. Then there was a knock again. I yelled out to the person. "Go away!!" It went silent and then there was a knock again.

I got up and stormed to the door. I swung it opened with a frown on my face.

I was very relaxed in that bed.

"WHAT!?"

My eyes met a familiar pair of blue eyes. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped. Well this is very embarrassing, standing in front of Tom wearing my pjs and messy hair. I haven't even had a shower yet and my makeup is smudged.

Tom stood there with a surprised look on his face. "Sorry to disturb you. I can leave if you want." He said in a joking voice and a little smile on his face. "Oh um...sorry...no please stay." He nodded. "Good."

He looked me up and down. "Very...nice look." I started to blush. "Sorry, I was laying in bed." He nodded. "May I come in?" I moved out the way. "Sure! Come in!" He walked in slowly. "So um...just thought i'd get you another nice thing."

He handed me a box of chocolates. I smiled. "Aww thank you!! I love chocolate so so much!" He chuckled. "Good." I looked up at him. "Your too sweet."

I placed them on the tabled and scratched the back of my neck. We both stood there awkwardly. "So um...do you mind if I...go in for a shower?"

"No no, not at all. Take your time darling."

I smiled and went in for a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came back out, drying my hair with a towel. I sat next to Tom on the couch.

"You smell beautiful." I giggled. "Thank you." He nodded. "So...how are you?" I smiled. "I'm wonderful. You?" He smiled. "Well, i'm sitting with you so i'm wonderful as well."

I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Why are you so sweet?" He started to laugh, making that adorable "eheheh" sound.

"I really don't know." I smiled. "Hey do you want to watch The Avengers?" He gave me a surprised look. "Fan now are you?" I shrugged. "Maybe." He chuckled. "Yeah why not."

I smiled and got up, turning on The Avengers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half way through the movie we both started talking about our selfs again and saying funny things. Tom had told me a funny story about his older sister and we both started laughing.

As I was trying to catch my breath my phone started ringing. It sat beside me on the couch so I just looked down at it to see who it was.

As soon as I saw the screen I stopped laughing straight away and just stared at the screen. Tom stopped straight away as well.

"Are you alright darling?" I grabbed my phone. "Excuse me."

I walked into the bedroom and answered it.