Chapter 20

It had gotten really late and Tom and I had literally forgotten about dinner. Tom had pushed me against the fridge gently, making sure not to hurt me. The whole time our lips have been together.

I ran my fingers through his soft hair and grabbed it at the back of his head. He let out a soft moan as I started to kiss his neck.

His hands slowly traveled down to my bum and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as we kept out lips together.

He walked to the bedroom and gently put me on the bed, then laying on top of me. Suddenly we stopped kissing. I smiled and ran my hands over his chest.

"You new this was going to happen didn't you." He chuckled and kissed my nose. "No." I giggled and lightly slapped his shoulder. "You did! Don't lie."

Instead of saying something back he continued on to kiss me, moving his lips down to my neck and sucking.

I kept my legs around his waist and pulled him closer, starting to feel his hard member. I let out a small moan straight away as soon as he started to rub himself against me.

His hands moved to the bottom of my pyjama shirt and started to lift it as I reached for his belt. He got off me and I sat up so he could take my shirt off.

It went up over my head and then straight to the floor. He turned his head to look at me and straight away his eyes widened and his mouth made a little "o" when he saw that I wasn't wearing a bra underneath my pyjama shirt.

I could see that his cheeks were starting to go a bit red. He sat there staring for a few seconds and I started to get a bit uncomfortable.

"Tom?" He coughed and looked away. "Sorry." I smiled at how adorable he was being and slowly crawled on top of him. I sat on him and ran my hands up and down his stomach feeling his super hard member underneath me.

My fingers grabbed hold of his belt and unbuckled it making him let out a little weak moan. Just as I was about to unzip his jeans I looked up at him. "May I?" He smiled and quickly nodded. "Go ahead." When they were unzipped I pulled them off slowly.

After that he pushed me off him and dived on top of me, kissing from my ear down to my breasts making me moan and tangle my fingers in his hair.

He grabbed my wrists and pinned them down above my head as he kept going. After a few minutes he ran his hands down my arms towards my shoulders.

Ok so heres the thing. I am a VERY ticklish person especially in that area he was going towards. Aaand obviously he didn't know that.

As soon as his hands got closer to my armpits I screamed and giggled. Being an automatic reaction, I flung my knee up into his crotch. He yelled out in pain, rolling off me onto his back and holding his crotch.

As soon as I realised I sat up with a worried look on my face. "Tom!! Oh my god I am so sorry!!"

He clenched his eyes shut and started groaning. I awkwardly pattered his shoulder. "Are you ok?"

What the hell Poppy! Of course he's not ok you just bloody kneed his man parts!!

"I have so ruined the moment." He shook his head. "No...n-no you haven't." I got off the bed and walked over to my shirt and picked it up. Just as I was about to put it back on Tom held his hand out. "Wait!"

He pattered the bed. "Come back. I'm ready." I sighed and sat on the bed. "Tom it's no use. The moment has been ru..." He laid back on top of me and started kissing me again.

When he pulled away we were both panting. "Sorry about your um...friend down there." He started to laugh at what I called it. "My friend? Ok." He reached down towards my pyjama pants. "Can I?" I nodded and straight away they were gone.

I gasped when I realised that my panties went away with my pants. As Tom hovered over me he smiled and kissed my stomach going up to my neck. "You are so beautiful."

My breathing started to get heavier. "You need to get rid of these." I took off his underwear letting his member spring free. He then climbed back on top of me.

"So you wanna...do this? Like...you feel comfortable doing it now?" I giggled and nodded. "Yes, now. I'm ready."