Chapter 19

Sorry that it took a while to do this chapter. I have been very busy.

----------------------------------------------

As soon as we got inside, still dripping wet from our little 'swim' Tom grabbed me by the arm and pulled me towards him.

"Let go!" I shoved him away and walked into the bedroom, looking for something dry to wear. "Darling! I'm sorry ok?" I ignored him as I took my shoes off.

"Please! If theres something that can make all this better please tell me!" I gave him a quick glance and then stood over by the window. "Darling?" I crossed my arms and watched all the busy traffic down bellow.

Suddenly his lips were beside my ear, giving me a little fright. "How about I take you out for dinner sometime?" I thought about it for a second. That actually is a very good idea.

I nodded slowly, still not looking at him. "Alright. Well, how about you wear that beautiful white dress you wore on our first date?" I shrugged as he wrapped his wet arms around my waist.

"You can wear that. I'll take you to a lovely quiet place and then we can do something after. How does that sound?" I nodded quickly as he started to kiss my neck.

"Then will you forgive me?" I shrugged making him laugh and kissing my cheek. "I'm gonna go in for a shower ok?" I nodded again, not saying anything.

"Poppy." He gently turned me around so I was facing him and wrapped his arms around me. "I really am sorry. I don't want you to be angry with me because then it upsets me."

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. "I don't want you to be upset and I don't want to be angry with you." He pattered my back gently and then gave me a sweet kiss.

"You forgive me?" I smiled as we pulled away and nodded. "Alright. I'm gonna go in for a shower now." I nodded slowly. "I'll start dinner."

As he went to go take a shower I got dressed into my pyjamas and threw my wet clothes in the laundry. After that I decided to start dinner then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was waiting for the last bits to cook Tom walked up to the bench and leaned against it, holding a piece of paper and reading it.

"Guess what?" I stood there with my back to him as I watched it cook.

"What?"

"Thor the Dark World is just about finished. It'll be coming out soon so how about I take you to go see it?"

I turned around to go answer him but as soon as I saw him I couldn't say anything.

GOD DAMN IT THOMAS!!! ONCE AGAIN NO BLOODY SHIRT!!! I'm gonna flip it in a minute!! It's like he's teasing me!!

He looked away from the paper and at me. "Darling?" I stood there opening and closing my mouth trying to say something. "Are you ok?"

No, of course i'm not ok!! He's been teasing me and it's not fair!! Of course he knows i'm not ok!!

"Uhh...I...going to the movies?" He smiled and lowered the paper down a bit. "Yes. Do you want to go see it?" I stared at his pecs for a few seconds.

"See the movie." He chuckled, then placing the paper on the bench. "Darling." Suddenly my legs felt like jelly and I mumbled to myself "Your really beautiful."

He gave me a funny look and chuckled.

"What?" I quickly snapped out of it.

"What?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"What? What did you say?"

"Nothing. What did you day."

He crossed his arms. "I said what because you said something." I frowned. "I said nothing."

He chuckled. "You said something."

Suddenly we both went silent. He pointed to the food I was cooking behind me. "I think thats over cooked." I quickly turned around and turned the pan off. "Crap!"

I got out two plates and started dishing up. As I was doing that Tom came and stood next to me. I looked to my side and my eyes met his muscly chest.

I accidentally dropped the rest of the food onto the floor. I gasped and looked at the mess. Thank god that I had put some of the food onto our plates already.

"Oh no." At the same time we both bent down to clean up the mess. "Darling are you sure your feeling ok? You look a bit pale." I tried to look like I was perfectly fine.

"Yeah i'm ok. Just a bit clumsy tonight thats all."

"You are pretty clumsy." After we both cleaned up the mess we stood up at the same time, staring into each others eyes.

"Tom." He nodded. "Yes?" I gave him a serious look. "Can you please put a shirt on?" He started to laugh straight away. "Uhh."

We stared at each other for a little longer and then I randomly slowly reached my hand out and touched his pecs.

He looked down at my hand. "Poppy?" I ran my hand along his soft skin. "So soft." He grabbed my wrist making me stop straight away.

I thought he had gotten angry at me but he pulled me towards him and started to kiss me.