Character Bio/Traits

Name- Sora ??Age- 14Appearance- Sora has two night black ears that fade up into a bluish color

Name- Sora ??
Age- 14
Appearance- Sora has two night black ears that fade up into a bluish color. Same goes for her hair except the color fades down from black to blue. Both of her eyes are different colors, one is a bright blue, and the other is hazel. Her tail is black other than two lines that circle around the end with white. Long hair that flows almost perfectly to other people, but seems to get in her way all of the time.
Traits- Appears rude until someone is in need. And always wants to please, although she doesn't show it. She's kind with animals, and they are kind to her(she understand them and they understand her). May take a while but easily knows if people are nice or not. Quite kind to a certain few.
Likes- Animals, dreamcatchers, kind people, and other things revealed later in the book, she also loves the thought of spiritual connections and wished to be born in an older time so she could be a shinobi.
Dislikes- Rude people, her family, being alone, animal abusers, and people talking about her strange appearance in mean ways.
________
I've decided to only add characters here when I add them in the story because I'm not one to set a determined plot, actually I just write and kind of forget about the plot. Somehow my brain just works one in.

Hope you enjoy!! And I'm even just happy to know someone reads my books, comment and vote if you want to, but I won't ask for it.