Chapter 5: Welcome to the Host Club

(We all knew this was gonna be in here guys, just admit it.)
_________
I had made it through my first two classes quite alright. It was lunch time now. I thought Kyoya was leading me down to the cafeteria room, but instead we went right past and climbed up two flights of stairs. "I'm hungry, Kyoya!" I whined as we went up the stairs. "I know, we are almost to a place with new people and food." Kyoya answered. I was about to refuse when I heard people, but thought better of it when he said there was food. I had known how to cook since I helped around with the elderly that had kids, and I could do other stuff to. But, I was worn out from the day so far. Finally getting food I didn't have to make sounded like a treasure.

We opened up double doors and red rose petals flew out to us through the door. Kyoya grabbed my hand and led me through. I couldn't see anything, which was probably why he grabbed my hand. As I thought about food I noticed a tuft of blonde hair jump towards me. I sidestepped over quickly to dodge the attack of blonde hair. I looked over and noticed that the blonde haired guy had a similar face to Mr. Suoh. There was to much of a match. I ran over to Kyoya and peeked around at him Kyoya just stepped away and walked over to an empty table getting out his computer. "MOMMY!! THIS LADY REJECTED MY LOVE!!" The blonde tuft screamed at Kyoya. "Yes, yes, daddy. That is what will be my temporary and maybe official sister for a while. Get used to her and introduce yourself." I wondered what Kyoya and the guy were talking about. I guess this guy really is a Suoh. I sniffed around a little and noticed the smell of a girl. Though there were many around none were close enough to be her. A guy with brown hair and brown eyes stepped over. I sniffed harder, this guy, was a girl. "Hello, I'm Haruhi." I think I can get along with her. She's nice and seems kind of laid back most of the time. I nodded and replied, "My names Sora." Suddenly there was a little blond boy at my side tugging on my arm saying, "Do you want cake??" He tugged my arm and we went off to another place in the room, and a taller man followed us as we went over to get cake. I tried some but ended up sneaking away. The twins from my class then came up behind me. "So..." they began in unison. I jumped. My tail started to unravel so I quickly put my hands over the top acting like I was itching my back. This was obviously Hikaru and Kauru. "You guys seemed to be having trouble with your homework from our math class.." I began speaking to them. I never even got to finish. They picked me up, I guessed that they knew I was going to ask if they needed help. They dragged me off to a corner table. I think this means they do. "Just one questions before I help you two." I said as they nodded, again in unison, "Why is that guy who called Kyoya mommy sitting in a corner growing mushrooms?" I asked, genuinely confused and concerned about the headmasters son.

"That happens to Tamaki." Kauru answered pulling out his math homework. "Yeah, usually when he gets rejected." Hikaru added grabbing his as well. I sighed knowing that they weren't gonna let me it of this, "Alright, what do you need help with?"
"All of it!" They replied as I wearily sat down, this was going to be a long day.

I yawned, walking out of my last class. In just two days I had become some rich person. How does this even happen? I began walking out until Kyoya grabbed me again and pulled me up to Music room #3. Not them again! "Sorry, Sora. But we have to have a meeting today." I nodded at Kyoya knowing he meant no harm. Hikaru and Kauru came up behind me again. They jumped at me and my ears popped up, as well as my tail unraveling from around my waist. They had found out my secret.
_____
Made this one shorter because I have school tomorrow. I'm never going to get used to using bold!(I literally wrote this in regular text the first 3 times though. I give up!)