Chapter 7

"Sora!?" I heard Kyoya's voice travel across the garden, "what about your school bag?" I released the bunnies who turned back at me, "thank you for protecting us!" The older rabbit(white with black markings) told me, bringing its little friend into the hedges of the garden, "your welcome..." I replied under my breath as Kyoya found me.
"Please don't run off like that again!" He said looking at me, "I was worried. Now where is your school bag?"

"I think I dropped it in the club room." I replied, "but we can just go back and get it tomorrow!" I didn't want to go back, I wanted to stay out here. Stay out here until the full moon rose tonight. "Oh, fine." Kyoya's stoic face returned, and he lifted me up off of the rock I was sitting on. Although I wanted to stay in the garden, I wasn't going to protest against him. He did save me after all.

But as we left the garden, I got a glimpse of the bushes nearby moving, and a pair of horns peeled up above the large hedge. 'I will come back' I told myself.

Tonight Kyoya's family was back, and although Madoka wasn't going to eat with us, his brothers and father would be. Yuuichi and Akito were already waiting at the table with their father when me and Kyoya walked in. I had hidden my ears once again, and my tail was also tucked down. None of them knew that I was part cat quite yet. As I bowed my hair covered my face, epically annoying me. Kyoya pulled out my chair and I nodded my head to him as I sat down.

I tucked some of my hair behind my ear, and Yoshio, Kyoya's father, began to ask me questions. "So, Sora." He began, "you seemed to get along with our German Shepherds and calm them down, how did you do that?"
I looked up, realizing that in such a high class family, straightforwardness would be an important factor in fitting in, "I have been able to communicate with animals for quite a while. It's all up to the animal and their upbringing to convince them to be nice or not." Kyoya and his brothers simply looked at me, slightly astonished. 'It's not like I just told off their father, all I did was answer his question.' I told myself.

After the rest of a silent dinner was over, I escaped to see if I could sleep in my room. I was 15 and have slept alone all this time, why should falling asleep on an actual bed be that hard? I swept into my room, silently closing the door behind me. Turning on the light, I finally realized how spacious the room really was. As you walked in, you could see the light was a tiny chandelier, and the bed was tucked tightly in the corner. Since I hadn't been in my room yet, nothing had been touched, and everything was perfectly placed around the room.

Since there was nothing on the ground, and I could see in the dark, I turned off the light and walked across the room to the bed. I almost fell asleep in my normal clothes that I wore when I got home from school, how was I going to get used to this? I was used to no bed, no room, no people, and not changing clothes so much. I got out of bed and went to the drawer, seeing clothes that were definitely bigger than me. Nevertheless, I put on a large sweatshirt and tried to sleep on the bed. I seemed to be restless, my foot would twitch, and my eyes couldn't stay closed. I was awaiting a breeze like there was from the outdoors. Knowing this, I got up and crosses to the wall beside the one with the bed. After figuring out how to open the window, I left it all the way open, letting the cool breeze flow into my room.

"Sora?" I heard a familiar voice from the doorway, I shot up from the bed, when did I fall asleep? Why was I sweating, what is this water coming from my eyes? I looked up to see Kyoya, his eyes looking at me worriedly. What did I do? Kyoya rushes up to me, "It's ok," was the only thing I could hear coming from him, and he repeated it over and over until finally going silent. He lifted me up bridal style, going to close the window before taking me out the room with him.

My arms felt weighted, and even though I wanted to brush the tears away from Kyoya's eyes, I couldn't reach up to his face. Eventually, we ended up in front of his door. He slowly opened and closed it before setting me down on his bed. It was slightly warm, and when Kyoya laid down, it seemed I had a human heater. I fell asleep snuggled against his chest, and he probably fell asleep eventually as well.

I suddenly realized that the first few chapter were super short, so sorry about that. I finally got some ideas for the book. I'll just tell you now, Kyoya and Sora are not shipped, not so far. I see them as brother and sister still. See you next time.