The Job

ᗩᒪᒪ Oᖴ TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᗷᗩᔕEᗪ Oᖴᖴ Oᖴ ᖇᑭᔕ
TᕼIᔕ ᗯIᒪᒪ ᔕEEᗰ ᒪIKE ᗩ GᖇᑌᐯIᗩ ᖴᗩᑎ-ᖴIᑕTIOᑎ ᗩT ᖴIᖇᔕT, ᗷᑌT I ᕼᗩTE GᖇᑌᐯIᗩ ᗩᑎᗪ IT ᗯIᒪᒪ Tᑌᖇᑎ IᑎTO ᗩ GᖇᗩYᘔᗩ ᒪᗩTEᖇ!

Hey guys I'm currently writing chapter 19! To any new readers of this story. I know everything sucks in these first few chapters. I looked at them and I'm like, "ew" but I swear it gets one million times better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was an afternoon, Juvia, Gray, and Erza were walking to the destination of their next mission which read 'Defeat the Beast'. Not much information...but they went anyway.

Erza was behind Gray and Juvia as they walked hand-in-hand, Erza was happy for Gray.... They were such good friends and she couldn't dis that relationship that had become of Gray and Juvia. She walked silently as she stared at the ground hoping they would be there soon.

~The Destination~

Erza stopped as she heard a noise and looked at Juvia and Gray, "I think we are here..." She stared at the forest that looked half demolished in front of them and thought to herself... 'We are definitely here...' she stepped in front of Gray and Juvia and summoned a sword to her hand.

The beast came of from the forest and stood at about 11 feet tall, basically two times the size of all the members of this team of three. Juvia grabbed Gray's arm and latched onto it, scared and fearful of the beast. Erza still stood in front of them, "Who's gonna fight with me?" Gray set Juvia on the ground behind a rock and kissed her forehead and then and stood next to Erza.

Erza smiled and got closer to the beast and was ready to fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it, please leave comments or suggestions
I will post more of it later