Where Am I?

ᕼEᖇE'ᔕ YOᑌᖇ ᑎE᙭T ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ!! I ᗪEᑕIᗪEᗪ TO ᑭOᔕT IT TOᑎIGᕼT ᑕᑌᘔ I ᑕOᑌᒪᗪᑎ'T ᗯᗩIT!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erza only felt pain all throughout her body as her eyes opened and all she saw was tall shadowy figures standing above her. She blinked a few times to clear the blurry image from her eyes. Her eyes were tired and one of them felt swollen and she just stared at them. One of theses men then smirked and remarked, "Oh look she's finally awake..." he kicked her in the stomach and she cough and blood seeped through her lips. The men started to argue with each other.

"Boss told us to bring her back alive..."

"I'm just having a bit of fun! Chillax.."

"Yeah!" One laughed and started kicking at her feet.

Erza stared at them not entirely understanding what was going on or where she was. The men grabbed her wrists which were bundled together by a rope and started pulling her along the ground in the alley. She didn't know how long it was but it felt like an hour later she was in front of 5 men, she was still sitting on the ground tied up with bruises and dried blood all over her body.

One stood on a black leather jacket and had a silver tooth that shined when he smiled. He stood closest to her with a gun pointed towards her. She could see his lips moving and he seemed to be getting frustrated but she couldn't hear a word her said and when she tried to ask about it she opened her mouth waiting for the words to come out but they never did. Her ears were ringing and her head was spinning in circles. She felt so sick and felt like she was about to pass out again. He was now yelling, the words were muffled and she couldn't hear a damn thing he was saying.

She had a thought, 'Gray'. That's all she was thinking, 'Where is he? Where am I?' She kept asking herself but never found the answers. She was in deep thought until the gun that was held by the man was right before her forehead and she continued to stare. She heard a click and the trigger was pulled.

The next thing she could remember was a heavy but muscular weight in her lap. It was Gray. Sitting there covered in his shirt covered in blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ᕼEᕼEᕼEᕼEᕼEᕼE!!!! I ᗷET YOᑌ GᑌYᔕ ᕼᗩTE ᗰE ᔕO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ XD