Afterwards

ᕼEY GᑌYᔕ! IT'ᔕ ᗷEEᑎ ᗩ ᗯᕼIᒪE ᔕIᑎᑕE I'ᐯE ᑌᑭᗪᗩTEᗪ... ᗷᑌT I'ᐯE ᕼᗩᗪ ᗩ ᒪOᔕᔕ Oᖴ IᗪEᗩᔕ. ᗷᑌT I'ᗰ ᗷᗩᑕK ᑎOᗯ ᗩᑎᗪ I ᕼOᑭE YOᑌ EᑎᒍOY TᕼIᔕ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ!

ᖇᗩᑎᗪOᗰ ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ'ᔕ ᑫᑌEᔕTIOᑎ: ᗯᕼO ᔕᗩᗯ TᕼE ᖴᗩᑌᒪT Iᑎ Oᑌᖇ ᔕTᗩᖇᔕ? *^*

IT ᗯᗩᔕ ᗩᗰᗩᘔIᑎG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~a few days later~

Erza and Gray brought Akio and Ameji home to the apartment at Fairy Hills. Erza was super stressed not knowing what this experience was gonna be like. Gray knew the stress of parenting, seeing that he was raised by his parents and Ur after they were killed by Deliora. Erza on the other hand never really had parents.

When they entered the door it was very.... colorful.

Lucy had been preparing for when the children had come home. There was a banner that said "Welcome home!!!" on it in pastel colors. Lucy's mouth dropped when she saw the kids in Erza and Gray's arms.

"OH MY GOSH!!! They are sooooo cute!!!" Lucy squealed. Erza and Gray grinned. "Well they are the Fullbuster kids..." Gray stated.

Erza laughed. Lucy clapped her hands together. "Speaking of the cuties..." she led Gray and Erza to a door in the hallway. "I hope you don't mind that I cleared the stuff out if the clutter room..." Lucy opened the doors and revealed a small room with newly painted light beige walls with two cribs.

Erza's mouth dropped and she put Akio in Gray's other arm that wasn't holding Ameji. She walked around the room in awe. "Lucy... I could not ask for more!! Thank you!!" Erza said as she hugged Lucy.

Above the cribs were plaques handmade by Mirajane that had the kids names on them.

Akio's plaque had his name in wooden letters with dark purple and light blue decorations surrounding the letters.

Ameji's plaque had her name in block letters with turquoise and pastel purple designs surrounding the letters.

Lucy smiled, "Well I should get going. Natsu is waiting for me..." After Lucy left Erza spent about 30 minutes putting the kids to sleep. She went into the room and crashed on the bed.

Erza had bags under her eyes and she walked zombie-like. She was super stressed and needed some sleep, that was something. She wouldn't be getting very much of.

Gray put his hand on her back, "Erza, you okay?" Erza shook her head and lifted her head and faced him. Her eyes were lazy and watery. She crashed her head into his chest. She soon fell asleep. Gray had laid her down on the bed and laid next to her.

That's when, "WAAAAAHHHH" Akio wined. Erza woke up from her light sleep and groaned. "Don't worry... I'll get it.." Gray assured her. He rested her head on a pillow and kissed her cheek before going to tend to his child.