You'll Always Be Perfect

TOᗪᗩY I ᕼᗩᐯE ᗩ ᖇEᗩᒪᒪY ᔕᕼOᖇT ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᗩᑎᗪ I'ᗰ ᔕOᖇᖇY, ᗷᑌT I'ᗰ ᖇEᗩᒪᒪY ᗷᑌᔕY TOᗪᗩY ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᗩᒪᒪ I ᕼᗩᗪ TIᗰE TO ᗯᖇITE.

ᗪIᔕᑕᒪᗩIᗰEᖇ: I ᗪOᑎ'T Oᗯᑎ ᖴᗩIᖇYTᗩIᒪ Oᖇ ᗩᑎY Oᖴ TᕼE ᑕᕼᗩᖇᑕTEᖇᔕ!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erza's eyes widened and she stared at him for a while. She suddenly got up and ran out of the guild. Gray sighed and got up and ran after her. Erza had gotten to the forest nearby right out of Magnolia and noticed that Gray was hot on her heels and started running as fast as she could not watching where she was going and ran into a tree. Gray grabbed Erza's arm. "Erza, are you ok?" Gray asked worried. Erza nodded "Yeah, I'm fine... But I should get going...." started to walk off. "Erza! Please don't walk away..." Gray pleaded. "Gray, I'll never be good enough for you.... I could never live up to it..." She sighed and looked at the ground. "Erza, I honestly think that I couldn't live without you, your perfectly good enough!" Gray leaned in and kissed her softly. "G-Gray......" Erza looked surprised and blushed. "Well in that case... I accept Gray Fullbuster..." Erza smiled and grabbed his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ᕼOᑭE YOᑌ EᑎᒍOYEᗪ TᕼIᔕ ᗩᗪOᖇᗩᗷᒪE ᗷᑌT ᔕᕼOᖇT ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ

ᔕOᖇᖇY ᖴOᖇ TᕼᗩT ᗩGᗩIᑎ, I ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗰᗩKE IT ᑌᑭ TO YOᑌ!