The Flying Guava

(Warning in advance: This chapter SUCKS!! :D)

A/N: Okay, it's @HiMyNameIsShady here, and I'm going to be writing this next chapter, cuz CC has Writers block). Enjoy! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You lied to me," Gray said.

Erza looked down in shame.

"Sorry."

Gray gently placed his hand on her cheek, his eyes filling with tears. "We need to get you help-"

Erza cut him off with a pointer finger on his lips. Then she cleverly replaced that finger with her own lips, kissing him.

(A/N: and didn't that heat up quickly?! ^^)

Gray sighed when she pulled away and smiled. "You always do know how to distract me." Tucking a strand of fiery red hair behind her ear, he let the matter go. Even so, however, he was always careful when they embraced to not hurt the giant cut from a battle that was scarred onto her stomach.

~A few weeks later~

"How's that scar healing up?" Gray asked casually one morning, his two children balanced on his hips. Both were slobbering all over themselves.

Adorable, Gray thought.

Erza glanced up from her eggs in the frying pan to smile at her love.

"It's doing better. I bandaged it with new material with a little help from Lucy and the others. You know about her and Natsu, right?"

Gray felt his breath catch with that beautiful smile on her lips.

"I sure don't."

"Well, rumor has it that Natsu is totally head over heels for her." Erza sprinkled some salt and pepper over her breakfast creation as she laughed. "They would be just adorable, wouldn't they?..."

Shit, Gray thought. She sounds almost wistful...

To cheer her up, the blue-haired mage snuck up behind his girl and kissed her neck, all the while still clutching their children. Erza jumped a little, but soon laid back against his bare chest and sighed. "I want us to be happy, Gray."

"I do too," His chest felt heavy. Knowing that he had made her upset, Gray questioned for the first time in a while if he really deserved Erza.

She's so beautiful... Kind, a loving mother. And I can't even keep her happy?

Just as he was about to say something, Erza spoke up. "But I wouldn't trade this life for the world." Her voice sounded sincere and immediately all of Grays worried evaporated. He kissed the back of her head before straying off towards the twins' room for their nap.

He knew how they would get without one.

~6 Hours later~

Gray lay beside Erza in the bed they shared, watching the most beautiful person alive as she slept. Stroking her red hair, he imagined the outcome of tomorrow.

I hope everything goes right.

~The next day~

"Gray~!" Called Erza cheerily from the kitchen. The ice mage cracked an eye open, only to find that his lover was not in the kitchen, but instead standing in their doorway, with their two children in her arms. He laughed and sat up, stretching his every muscle before joining Erza, kissing her, then proceeding to the breakfast table.

"Good morning, beautiful," Gray said warmly as he ate. His beloved sat across from him, their children now playing on the floor a few feet away. Her brown eyes were bright.

"It seems I love you more and more every day, Ice-Boy."

Gray almost choked on his pancakes as he laughed. "I feel the same way, Erzie Werzie." This time she joined him in chuckling.

The morning was going just as Gray had wanted.

~3 Hours Later~

Gray and Erza were walking in the park, enjoying the day they had alone due to Mira's kind Babysitting offer. Gray already had a delicious picnic ready, and they were just looking for a good spot, now.

"Ooh! It's pretty here~!" Erza exclaimed.

Gray looked her up and down, grinning. "Sure is."

Erza looked at him, noticing his joke, and laughed. "Oh, stop, Ice-Boy."

They sat and ate, enjoying every bite.

Still going to plan.

~2 Hours later~

The loving couple was laying in the grass now, side by side, hands intertwined. Everything was perfect. Gray found the perfect moment and stood up. Erza opened one eyes, noticed him on his feet, and joined him, confused. Gray's face was warm, so he took a deep breath.

"Erza, you mean so much to me. Every morning, I wake up to you by my side and I marvel at how lucky I got. Ever since that day we met, I've known something was different about you. Something... Beautiful."

The redhead was tearing up, unable to form words from his sudden kindness, so Gray continued.

"And now, we have two beautiful children and a wonderful home. All that's left is to-" he was cut off by something suddenly flying out from nowhere and hitting him in the head. He fell over, sprawling out on the grass and rubbing his head in confusion. Erza sweatdropped as she glanced at the item thrown from somewhere.

"What the HELL?!" Gray growled at the thing.

Erza held it up.

It looked like.... A tortilla. But something was inside of it. When Erza unravelled it, Gray simply turned around and started to cuss out everything. Erza stared at the thing in her hand with a mix of confusion and interest.

"Is that... A guava?"

(A/N: I know, I know. Intimate moment = RUINED!! But, I had to make SOMETHING happen!!! After all, there's so much more to add to this story before all that junk goes on! :D Hope you laughed just a LITTLE!! Don't hate me!! ^^ ~@HiMyNameIsShady)