Cuts and Bruises

I ᒪOᐯE TᕼIᔕ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ I ᕼOᑭE YOᑌ EᑎᒍOY!

ᗪIᔕᑕᒪᗩIᗰEᖇ: I ᗪOᑎ'T Oᗯᑎ ᖴᗩIᖇYTᗩIᒪ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erza sat there speechless staring at Gray. It was so silent and her ears were all fuzzed out. The only thing she could hear was her heart beating loud and her heavy slows breaths.

Gray looked so beat up and his eyes were wide. "G-Gray....." her hands shook as she slowly as she moved her hand to lightly caress Gray's face. Gray managed a weak smile and Erza smiled back and then her eyes closed and she moved her head up to look at the gang members. She opened her eyes which were red and filled with anger. She carefully put Gray's back against the wall and she stood up and summoned a sword to her hand.

She glared at the man with the gun and pointed the sword at him and then pulled him into a lock and put the sword blade to his neck and looked at the men. "Get out of here...". The men started to run and then she let go of him and kicked him. She grabbed Gray and draped him over her back and started to run. "Don't worry Gray.... I'm getting help..." She continued to run and reached the nearest hospital. She ran in quickly and went to the desk and started ringing multiple times quickly. A woman soon appeared and her eyes widened and she yelled through the doors and called a doctor with a gerny.

A doctor took Gray from her back and loaded him on it. Erza stared at him and he slowly let go of her hand as they pulled him back through the doors and Erza sank down to the floor. The nurse stood Erza up and looked at her. "We need to have you checked out..." she grabbed Erza's arm and pulled her back. Erza didn't really want to but she went with it. Erza went into a room and the nurse bandaged her arms and have her an ice pack for her black eye.

Erza sat in the waiting room for hours waiting until the nurse motioned her to the door and her face lit up and she walked to the door. She walked to room 4B and she slowly peeked over the core er of the door and smiled at Gray. "We gave him stitches and thankfully he didn't have too much blood loss." The doctor said. Erza sighed in relief and the nurse and doctor left the room. Gray seemed to be fully healed and he smiled at Erza. He grabbed her arm and pulled her onto his lap.

Erza smiled, "How are you?". Gray nodded and smiled at her. Erza yawned seeing that it was 12 am. She laid down and snuggled up to Gray savoring his warmth and they fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'ᗰ Iᑎ ᒪOᐯE ᗯITᕼ TᕼE Eᑎᗪ Oᖴ TᕼIᔕ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ!!!! I ᕼOᑭE YOᑌ EᑎᒍOYEᗪ IT