Happily Ever After

Hey, this story is not dead....
Sorry I haven't updated in years but I can't really find the time for this story, it really started to bore me... So I'm ending it....
Don't kill me...
I might make a sequel in the future if you request it, but for right now, this will be it for this story.

So let's get on with it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~about 1 year later~

"ERZA CALM DOWN!!!" Lucy yelled.

"How do you expect me to calm down? It ripped!!!" Erza sobbed looking down at her white dress.

It was March 1st. The day her and Gray were to become one.

She plopped down in the chair and stared at her bridesmaids in distress.

"All your dresses are perfect and... Mine looks like trash with the rip." Erza sighed.

"Erza, it'll be okay... You can barely notice it!" Mira said trying to cheer her up.

"Mumma!" Ameji cheered running up to Erza wanting to be picked up. Erza scooped Ameji up into her arms and smiled. Ameji was wearing a little dark blue dress and held a small white basket of rose petals.

Lucy, Mira, Cana, and Wendy smiled.

They wore dark blue dresses with red accents and held a bouquet of roses and violets.

Erza looked down at her dress again seeing the small rip in the train. She took a deep breath and washed her face. Her hair was in light wavy half-up-half-down-do.

She looked in the large mirror with her bridesmaids behind her. She closed her eyes and toon another deep breath. She turned around to look at Cana, Lucy, Mira, and Wendy and nodded.

"I'm ready...."

The girls cheered and all crowded around Erza. They all hugged her and wished her good luck.

This was it.

Gray was waiting. They were getting married at a small garden venue in Magnolia and the reception was going to be at Fairytail.

The girls left the brides room and went into the small building that led to the aisle.

Natsu, Loke, Romeo, and Laxus met them out there and the bridesmaids paired up with the groomsmen.

Akio came out in Natsu's arms. He had on a dark blue tux with a red rose in the pocket like the rest of the groomsmen. He had a small wood box that held both of the rings.

Akio and Ameji locked arms and the doors opened to reveal the aisle. Erza peeked out the window and watched Ameji throwing the petals. A smile tugged at her lips.

Natsu was Gray's best man and Lucy was Erza's maid of honor. So Natsu escorted Lucy.

Cana was escorted by Loke, Wendy was escorted by Romeo, and Mira was escorted by Laxus.

Erza was next. This was it.

'You can't screw this up now Erza' she said to herself.

She took one last deep breath and opened the large doors.

As soon as the doors opened a huge grin appeared on Gray's lips. She smiled.

Erza began to walk hoping she wouldn't step on her dress.

"Mumma!!" Ameji and Akio cheered at the same time. Gray chuckled and Erza let out a small laugh.

When Erza got to the altar she sighed in relief that there were no casualties. Gray smiled at her and mouthed something to her "you look beautiful."

Erza smiled and blushed and mouthed back "I love you."

Master Makarov cleared his throat.

"We are gathered here today to marry Gray Fullbuster and Erza Scarlet. Theses are two of my children here. It's hard to let go," he dried his eyes a bit, "I don't really know what I'm doing so do you have vows written?"

Erza and Gray both nodded and Erza turned to Lucy. Lucy handed her a piece of paper that was folded up.

Erza unwrinkled the paper and cleared her throat.

Gray, can you believe we got this far? Through all the injuries, the fights, and 2 kids! That's a lot of stress to go through if you ask me. But I knew that you were the one. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you. I love you more than I can express. And I know I'm no math genius but there is one equation I live for.
Me + You = Forever."

Erza teared up a bit and handed the paper back to Lucy.

Gray sighed and scratched his head. "Well I don't know if I can live up to that... So Erza I love you and I just wanna kiss you right now... But I have to wait..." Gray frowned.

Erza let out a giggle.

Master took the box from Akio and handed it to Gray. Gray took Erza's hand in his and slipped her ring on her.
Erza took the box and slipped Gray's titanium ring on his finger.

"Okay well do you accept Erza as your wife?"

"I do."

"Erza do you accept Gray as your husband?"

"I do."

Gray had a huge grin on his face.

"Gray, you may now kiss the bride!"

Gray swept Erza off her feet and touched his lips to hers.

People started cheering as Gray would not let her go.

"We will have our happily ever after finally!" Erza smiled.

~1 month later~

"Well, we are having another baby!!!" Erza yelled.

The guild cheered and they crowded around Erza congratulating them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I'm sorry this took so long to update but this is it for now. Should there be a sequel????"