EVERYTHING

Two chapters in a day?

Yes

Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gray and Erza were on the train ride back to Magnolia and Erza was tightly wrapped in Gray's arms. Her eyes wide from the occurring events of the mission. Erza shook in terror. Gray was trying everything to calm her down. Humming, shushing, stroking her hair, hugging, holding, kissing, EVERYTHING!!! But nothing seemed to work.

"Erza calm dow-" Erza broke his grip and walked away from him. "Shut the hell up Gray... You don't know shit.." Erza scolded. Gray wasn't affected by this, but Erza was. "Honestly? Way to be a good influence... I know Ameji and Akio aren't here but still...." Gray smirked.

"I thought I told you to shut the hell up..." Erza growled. Gray laughed. "What's so funny Fullbuster?!" Gray only laughed harder, "You do realized you are basically a Fullbuster now too!"

"Gray we are not married yet...."

"At this rate I don't think you even want to get married." Gray scoffed.

"And what would you think that?" Erza asked.

Gray shrugged, "Maybe it's just the fact that you're being a bitch."

Erza glared at him evilly. "Well now I know how you truly feel about me..." Erza walked out of their compartment to the public seats on the train and sat in the corner seat. She pulled her legs up to her chest and put her hands on her temples.

"Why are you so damn emotional?!" Gray sat next to her. Erza shrugged and then started sobbing loudly.

"Gray I'm sorry.... The kids, Carter, marriage, EVERYTHING IS WRONG!"

"Don't worry, we'll get through it.."

Scarlet Meets Dark BlueOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara