Please Don't Leave Me Now

ᕼEY, ᕼEᖇE'ᔕ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2 Oᖴ ᗰY GᖇᗩYᘔᗩ ᖴᗩᑎᖴIᑕ!!! TᕼIᔕ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ Iᔕ GOIᑎG TO ᗷE ᗩ ᒪOT ᗷETTEᖇ ᗯITᕼ ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕTᑌᖴᖴ... ᒪᗩᔕT ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ I ᗯᗩᔕ KIᑎᗪ ᔕᒪᗩᑕKIᑎG. I ᕼOᑭE YOᑌ EᑎᒍOY IT

I ᗪOᑎ'T Oᗯᑎ ᖴᗩIᖇYTᗩIᒪ!!!! ᕼIᖇO ᗰᗩᔕᕼIᗰᗩ ᗪOEᔕ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erza started running towards the beast with her sword at hand until Gray stepped in front of her and pushed her away, "Gray! What was that for?!" She shouted at him. Gray retorted "Erza stop, I don't think you know what your doing....". Erza glared at him as he walked closer to the beast and she proceeded towards it when he wasn't looking.

Gray looked back at Erza and glared at her. "I thought I told you to stop!" he exclaimed angrily. He then froze her feet in ice. "Gray you idiot I HATE YOU!!!" She tried to break the ice but couldn't and was forced to stand there. Juvia was behind the rock with tears on her face "Gray-sama! Please no!!!!" She screamed. Erza glanced at Juvia, "He knows what he's doing..." she said in a nice calm manor. Juvia sniffled as she stared as Gray was getting closer, Erza looked at Juvia. "Do you think you can unfreeze the ice?" Erza asked politely. Juvia then turned the ice into water and it melted off of Erza's feet and she stood up and started running towards Gray.

Erza got to where Gray was and she pushed him away. "Gray... Don't do that again please...". Gray fumbled back a bit and stared at Erza angrily "Uggghh Erza... This was my chance to impr-" he was cutoff by his hand slapping over his mouth. Erza proceeded towards the beast with her sword in hand til Juvia ran down the hill and trapped them both in water-lock and gave them a air helmet around their heads.

Erza looked over at Gray angry and mouthed 'Get your girlfriend to let us out of here!'. Gray rolled his eyes and kept banging on the water walls trying to yell her name. Juvia glanced at them, "I won't let my role model or my Gray-sama get hurt!" Gray continued hitting the walls of water and looked over at Erza who had her arms crossed with a mad look on her face. Erza was actually a bit jealous....

Juvia ran towards the beast and took a few small hits only leavings scratches. Gray was screaming and banging harder on the walls. "Gray..." Erza sighed "Freeze the water and go save her... I'll be fine in the ice for a while" Gray nodded and obeyed and froze the water and obeyed. He escaped and started running towards Juvia who was on the ground. Juvia got up before he could get to her and started punching a rigid rock, her knuckles bleeding and bruised. Gray ran towards her and tackled her, "JUVIA STOP!!" She stared at Gray with tears. Erza was trapped in the ice and felt like she was about to pass out and her skin getting ice cold making her shiver.

Gray picked Juvia up bridal style and carried her to the rock where he hid her before. He returned to the place where he had frozen Juvia's water lock and released it Erza fell from it on the ground shivering. Gray'a eyes widened and he knelt down next to Erza, "Erza are you okay?" She shivered on the ground and nodded smiling at him and stood up and looked around. "Where did it go?" She said inquisitive. Gray pointed towards the forest, "Should we even bother at the moment?" pointed at Juvia and then looked at Erza who was still shivering. Erza shook her head, "I guess not.." she laughed a bit and hugged her arms, Gray took off his jacket and handed it to Erza. She smiled and took it and put it on with the sleeves hanging past her hands a bit. She walked over to the rock and sat down against the wall. Gray followed and sat next to Juvia until she stood up and looked at Erza.

"Erza... I'm going to leave and become stronger..." Erza looked surprised at Juvia, "Juvia why?!" Erza and Gray said almost in unison. "Juvia doesn't want to look weak, I'm going to become strong like my best friend Erza Scarlet..." Juvia started to walk away. Erza had tears coming to her eyes as she reached her arm for Juvia and attempted to stand up and winced as a cold pain came to her legs. She looked at her legs and realized that in some places along her legs that it was purple and red, 'Great..!' Erza thought. She had frostbite, moving would be dangerous. She looked over at Gray who had his hand over his eyes as a few tears trickled down his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TᕼᗩT ᗯᗩᔕ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2, I ᕼOᑭE IT ᗯᗩᔕ ᗷETTEᖇ Tᕼᗩᑎ TᕼE ᖴIᖇᔕT!!!! GᖇᗩYᘔᗩ ᗯIᒪᒪ ᖇEᗩᒪᒪY ᑕOᗰE Iᑎ ᗪᑌᖇIᑎG TᕼE ᑎE᙭T OᑎE, I ᑭᖇOᗰIᔕE!!!

ᗷTᗯ I ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗷE ᑌᑭᗪᗩTIᑎG ᑫᑌITE OᖴTEᑎ!