Whenever You Say My Name

OMG GUYS!!!! This story is doing really well!!! It has 2.4k reads and 92 votes!!! When it gets at least 2.5k AND 100 votes... I'm gonna do a question answering for Gray and Erza. (The question answering thing was inspired by: Aky-Shi on Fairy Tail: A Facebook Adventure!)

Basically it will be an interview... So in the comments or on my Message Board put questions for them. And right after the story hits the goal, they will answer your questions!

Anyway... on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erza stood up and offered Gray her hand. Gray took it and stood up next to her. He let go to gently wrapped his arm around her shoulders and walk back to their compartment. He fell on the bed pulling her along with him. She laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

A small smile tugged at his lips.

"Gray..."

"Yes love?"

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay Erza..."

"Gray..."

"Yes?"

"Can we stop fighting?"

"I'd like that a lot"

"Gray?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Do you still love me? Be honest..."

That question struck Gray right in the heart. Of course he loved her. He loved her more than anything in the world.

"What makes you think I wouldn't?"

"What you said earlier... About not getting married and me being a-"

Gray put a finger on her lips.

"Shhhh... I didn't mean that. And I'm gonna find a way for us to get married. Real soon... I swear." Gray assured her.

"Gray...."

"Yes..?"

"You didn't answer my question completely..."

Gray smiled and sat up and looked at her in the eyes.

"Erza... Loving you isn't enough. I don't love you... I don't know how to say it exactly. But love isn't a strong enough word to describe how I feel about you."

Erza stared at him adoringly.

He laid back down and they both fell asleep.

~8 hours later~

There was 13 hours left on the ride back to home of Fairytail, Magnolia.

Erza woke up before Gray and didn't move. Instead her eyes were wide staring at the wall.

Gray woke up soon enough and stared at Erza. She didn't know he was awake or that he was looking at her. Gray stared at her for about five minutes til she realized he was awake.

"Oh hi Gray..."

"Erza?"

"Yes?"

"What's wrong? You've been staring at the wall forever..."

"Huh? Nothing."

Gray gave her a stare and raised his eyebrow, questioning if she was actually telling the truth.

Erza just stared back.

Gray's eyes travelled from her shoulders to both of her hands which were placed on her stomach. Gray looked at her forcefully and then reached his hand to hers and grabbed it. He moved her hands and she winced.

"You lied to me..."

Erza looked down in shame.

"Sorry"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I actually had fun writing this chapter!!! Don't forget about the goal!

2.5k reads and 100 votes!