Why?!

ᕼEᖇE'ᔕ ᗩᑎOTᕼEᖇ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᖇ ᗩᒪᒪ YOᑌ GᖇᗩYᘔᗩ ᖴᗩᑎᔕ! ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE ᑕOᗰᗰEᑎT ᗯᕼᗩT YOᑌ TᕼIᑎK ᗩᗷOᑌT ᗰY ᔕTOᖇY!!!

ᗪIᔕᑕᒪᗩIᗰEᖇ!!! I ᗪO ᑎOT Oᗯᑎ ᖴᗩIᖇYTᗩIᒪ Oᖇ ᗩᑎY Oᖴ TᕼE ᑕᕼᗩᖇᗩᑕTEᖇᔕ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gray! Why won't you go after her?!" Erza shouted. Gray didn't answer, instead he sat there silently. "You idiot!" Erza shouted angrily "You love her don't you?!" Gray gritted his teeth ".....". Erza threw her hands down, "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!"

Gray sat there silently and looked over at Erza to see that she was hugging her knees and crying

"E-Erza...-" he was cut off by Erza's hand hitting his face. "Idiot..." She said with a sharp tone in her voice. Gray ignored her and he scooted over next to her and put his arms around her, hugging her as she cried. Erza looked up at him a bit confused, "Yeah, I'm an idiot..." he smiled at her. Erza sat there in his arms and started to wipe her tears, "I'm sorry Gray..." she said apologetically. "You don't have to be sorry about anything." he replied nicely. Erza got up and closed her eyes and focused on her mind and opened her eyes and sighed in relief, "Warren just sent me a thought... Juvia is at the guild."

Gray hesitated and then smiled, he.. he didn't love Juvia anymore, at least not as a girlfriend. He had a crush on someone else. He turned his face away from Erza as it turned red, he didn't know until now. Erza fell to her knees and she looked back down at her legs, which were still purple and felt frozen. Gray picked her up and carried her on his back. She looked at him surprised but went with it.

~TIME SKIP: 2 HOURS~

Gray and Erza got to the guild and he went upstairs to the dorms and opened the first door and put Erza down on her bed. He left the room and Erza looked at the ceiling, she wanted to go downstairs too.... but it was probably better to be away from all the fighting.

Gray got downstairs and he went and sat next to Juvia at the bar. "Gray-sama!! Juvia is sorry that she worried you..." Gray looked at Juvia and grabbed her hands. "Listen Juvia, I... I wanna break up with you, I don't consider you anymore than a friend...." Gray sighed. Juvia's eyes widen and she tried to act cool about it, but on the inside she was dying.

~ THE NEXT DAY~

Erza came down from her dorm, her legs still ached a bit, but now she could walk without having to worry about her legs breaking in half and such. She went and sat at a table by herself and laughed as Natsu fought with Gajeel and they called each other names. Gray walked in and he sat next to Erza silently. Erza looked over at Gray and smiled, "Oh hey Gray!". "Hey Erza, what's up?" Gray asked. Erza shook her head, "Not much...". Gray had thought about it all night, about asking Erza.... "Hey Erza... Can I ask you something?". Erza nodded, "Ask away!"

Gray took a deep breath, "Erza... Will you be my girlfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TᕼᗩT ᗯᗩᔕ ᗩ ᗷIT ᔕᕼOᖇT, ᗷᑌT I ᗰIGᕼT ᑌᑭᗪᗩTE ᗩGᗩIᑎ TOᗪᗩY ᔕO.....

ᔕOᖇᖇY ᖴOᖇ TᕼE ᑕᒪIᖴᖴᕼᗩᑎGEᖇ :ᑭ