Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I woke up from Harry shaking me. "Callie, wake up! I'm leaving." "What!?! You're leaving already? It's only been a week, not even," I said sitting up fast. All the boys were in my room. "I'm sorry, Callie, but we have to go back to London and start working on our new album," Harry said while kissing my forehead. "So this is it? Right when I am starting to get to know you, you're going to just leave!" I yelled at him. I could tell I was on the verge of tears. "Callie, I said I was sorry. I really have no choice but to go. I will call and text. We will stay in touch I promise," Harry said. He hugged me and said, "Stay out of trouble." They all said bye to me and then I realized that Niall Horan just saw all of my posters of him in my room.

--------------------------------------- Two Weeks Later-----------------------------------------------------------------

I have been keeping up with Harry. He would call me every two days and text whenever he could. I'm at school and my phone buzzed. I Had a Text from Harrybear: I miss you little sis! The boys miss you too. call me whenever you get out of school xx. I loved getting his texts even if people did look at me weird when I would just smile at my phone. "What did Harry text you or something?" Maddie asked me. "Yeah how did you know?" I asked her. "You only randomly start smiling if he texts you. How is he and hows Zayn?" She asked me. I could tell she missed him. "They are good I guess. Haven't really talked to them much lately." I said. The bell rang and school was finall over. I got out my phone and went to my contact list Harrybear I clicked it and the phone rang.

"Hello?" Harry said. "Hi Harry!" "Oh hey Callie, sorry I didn't look at the caller ID. How are you?" his voice sounded raspy. "I'm good how are you? Your voice sound.. weird are you sick?" I asked him. "Um well I kinda just yelled a lot. I got into a fight with management." "HARRY! Why did you get in a fight?" "Well it was more of an arguement. But anyways, Callie do you want to come to london? The boys and I decided that you should come and experience some parts of my life since I experienced part of yours." Harry just asked me to go to london! "Um Yeah! Do you really want me to?" I asked him. "Yes, I already talked to your mum and my mum. Well you know what I mean. They both said yes and you are going to come and live in mine and Louis' flat. Is that okay??" "Yes, Harry, it's perfect. when am I leaving America?" I asked him eagerly. "Tonight." Did he really just say that I was going to get on a plane tonight. "Um okay I will see you soon." "Bye, sis." "Bye Harrybear!" I hung up and went home to pack.

"Mom are you sure you are okay with this?" I asked her wanting to make sure that she wouldn't miss me. "yes sweetie, Harry said that he misses you and wants you to live with him for a while so I am letting you go." She said calmly. "Okay, well I am ready. Let's go!" I said.

We drove to the airport and I was about to get on the plane. "Bye mom! Bye Dad! I love you both see you soon!" "Bye Callie, be safe and behave yourself!" The both were yelling at me. I got on the plane and texted Harry. Harrybear I am on the plane and I will see you soon. LOVE YA xx

Soon the plane landed and I went into the airport and saw Harry. "HARRYBEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and he shhhed me. "Don't yell my name across the airport someone will hear and then there will be loads of fans here." He whispered. "Sorry," I said making a face. We got in the car and drove to his flat.

"This is where you will be living for the next month or so." Harry said walking me into a room with two beds in it. "We have to share because there is only two rooms and the other room is Louis'. Is that okay with you?" "Yeah I really don't care Harry!" I said putting my suitcase down. I plopped on the bed and there was a knock at the front door of the flat. "I am going to go and answer the door," Harry said as he walked out closing the door. I was starting to fall asleep but decided to try and listen to who was at the door

"Is she here yet?" an Irish accent said. I knew it was Niall. I hadn't seen Niall since the beach and kinda forgot about him anyway. "Yeah but I think she is sleeping right now I will tell her that you wanted to see her okay?" Harry said to him. "Okay, just call me when she wakes up and I will come back over," Niall said. "Okay, see you later then," Harry said. I heard him close the door and I soon fell asleep.

When I woke up I looked at my phone and I saw that it was 9:00 pm. Harry was laying on his bed looking at me. "Good Morning sunshine." Harry said. "It's night time stupid," I said smiling at him. "Niall came to see you but you were sleeping so I told him to go away. Do you want him to come over?" he asked me. I had to think about it. Did I want to see him? "Yes. Call him for me would you?"I asked him. he picked up his phone and called Niall.

About ten minutes later Niall was there knocking on mine and Harry's bedroom door. "Come in," I said being too lazy to get up. He walked in the door. God he was so sexy. Did I really just say that? "Hey Callie!" He said. He seemed excited to see me. "Hi Niall," I said. He sat on the edge of the bed. "How was your flight?" he asked me. "It was good! How was recording?" "Good I wrote two more songs." He was just so good looking I wanted to just grab his face and make out with him. "So do you want to do something, like a watch a movie or something?" I asked him. "Sure, I will put something on. Can we watch something scary?" I forgot he loved scary movies and I hated them. "Yeah, but you will have to cuddle with me. I am terrified of scary movies," I said pouting.

He put on a movie and got in my bed with me. I had my head on his chest and soon I fell asleep.

Harry's Point of View

I had just walked into mine and Callie's room to find Callie asleep laying with Niall. I was furious. I don't want her falling for him. "What the fuck Niall!" I whisper yelled. "Harry, I'm sorry. I can't help the way I feel about her. I had to." he said back in his irish accent. "If she weren't sleeping right now I would probably punch you!"I said . "Well can you please not do that. Will you please stop being so protective!" he was talking louder. I saw Callie open her eyes. "What's going on?" she whispered. "Nothing go back to sleep," I said. I was going to let Niall stay too prove that I'm not too protective. "Niall, you can stay. But just this once," I said. he smiled and mouthed 'thank you'

I knew that something was going to happen with them. Got to think and decide if I am going to allow her to date him. He's a nice guy, one of my best mates, and he's sweet to the people he loves. They both have a lot in common and plus if I want to date her friend Brittany then I am going to have to let her date Niall. It's only fair.