Chapter 9

NIALLS POV

I couldn't believe that Zayn thought we would have sex already! He is such a man whore and I don't want to take advice from him. Callie just woke up looking beautiful as always. "Morning baby, Liam is coming over today and we might watch Toy Story. He's really missing Dani." I said. She smiled, "Okay that's fine. And good morning." She pulled me close to her and I thought she was going to kiss me but she jumped up and ran into the kitchen. "Wow baby, seriously you're really going to play that game this morning?" I joked running after her. "Nialler, calm down. I was going to make you breakfast but I will trade you that job for a kiss... after I brush my teeth." She said. I thought about it. "Okay. That sounds like a fair trade." She went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Even in the morning she is beautiful. Her brown/blonde/red hair falls perfectly and her green eyes, so deep I could get lost in them. Now that I think about it Harry's eyes are kinda like that.

I started cooking and she came out of the bathroom and put her arms around my waist putting her forehead on my shoulder. I turned around and picked her up, setting her down on the counter. I looked at the stove where I was making pancakes and flipped them. "So when is Liam coming over?" She asked. "Um. I am not sure I guess whenever he wants to." I laughed. I stood infront of her. She really needs to put some pants on. "Baby, can you watch the pancakes while I go to my room really fast?" I asked her. She nodded.

I walked into my room and grabbed a pair of my sweat pants and walked back into the kitchen. She was pouring more pancake miss onto the pan. "Baby, can you put these on please. Just in case. Liam could be here at any moment." She nodded and took them from me. She put them on and then walked out of the kitchen.

I finished cooking breakfast and we ate. Then Liam got here. "Hey Li, how are you holding up?" I asked him. "I miss Dani so much Nialler you have no idea." He said. "Liam, isn't she coming back this week?" Callie asked him. "Yeah but its been more than a month since I have seen her." He said. "Li, I am sure everything will be alright."

We watched toy story and that's when Callie's phone rang.

CALLIES POV

My phone rang and it was Harry so I walked to Niall's room and answered. "Hello?" "Hey Callie I need you to come home right now your..I mean our mom called me somethings wrong." When he said that I didn't know what it would be. I hung up and grabbed my stuff. "Niall I gotta leave. Harry needs me and he said its an emergency." I said. He gave me a concerned look. "Is everything okay baby?" He asked. "I don't know Nialler but I will text you as soon as I find out." He walked over to me and kissed me. "Text me as soon as you find out what's going on." He said. I nodded and walked out of the flat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

AURHORS NOTE:

sorry I haven't been uploading lately. My computer won't let me update so I have to use my phone now. I don't really know where my story is going but please keep reading it :)