Chapter 10

CALLIES POV

I went to Harry's flat and saw him sitting on the sofa with his head in his hands. "Harry...." I said. "Callie. Mom called... Your great aunt died..." When he said that I fell to the floor and started crying. My Great Aunt Irene has died. Wait what? She died! "Callie.... We have to go to her funeral and visitation... Mom wants us to be in LaGrange, Georgia tomorrow morning. We are staying with your cousins Ryan, Marissa, and Macy." Harry said picking me up from the floor and onto the sofa. I stopped crying, finally. I had to text Niall. Hey Nialler. I am going to America tomorrow morning. My Great Aunt died. I wish you could come but you can't. Oh and Harry is going with me.... <3 Harry hugged me.. I looked up at him and into his green eyes. "No, Callie. Nialler can't go with us... I already asked mom for you." He said. Wow he knew exactly what I was about to ask. My phone vibrated Niall The Sexy Leprechaun: Baby. I am so sorry. I wish I could go with you too but I am happy to hear that Harry is going to be with you. Be safe babe xx

I went to sleep in Harry's arms. I think he knew that I needed someone to hold me. He is such an amazing brother. It's morning now and Niall texted me. Niall The Sexy Leprechaun: Be safe babe! I know Harry will be there for you <3 Just getting a text from him makes me smile but I am still too upset to text him back.

The plane ride was quiet and boring. We are now in my cousin Ron's house with his wife, Julie, and three kids Ryan, Marissa, and Macy. Macy is rather young but sweet, Ryan is closest to my age and very socialable and fun to talk to, Marissa is the oldest and not that social. Marissa was very close to Aunt Irene. She is very upset about all of this. Harry and I are staying in their guest house but I am going to stay up late hanging out with Ryan. He is my favorite cousin.

"Hey Callie. How have you been I missed you!" Ryan said to me. "I'm good I guess. Just kinda upset but my life is going pretty great right now." I said. He smiled, "That's good. So Harry.... he's from that boyband right?" "Yes, he is.. So is my boyfriend." I said. Oh I need to text Niall. Oh well I will do it later. "Oh and you just found out that Harry is your brother?" He asked. "Yes, I have been living with him in London." I said. "Oh thats cool. I will have to come and visit you sometime." He said. I nodded. We countinued to talk for a very long time. Finally at about 1:00 am. I decided to go to sleep. Harry is already alseep.

I just woke up. Today is the funeral. I have about six texts from Niall all saying just about the same thing 'Callie you aren't answering me. I miss you. Is Harry taking care of you? When are you going to text back? Please call me.' Yeah Yeah.. He needs to calm down and leave me ALONE. Obviously I am upset and need to be with my family right now.

The Funeral was sad but very lovely. My uncle Ronnie was a mess. So upset crying and everything. But it was very lovely. Harry got along with the family well. They accepted them fairly quick and thats good. "Callie, are you alright?" Harry asked me. I hugged him. "Yes, I am fine now. Thank you for being here for me. You truely are an amazing brother." I said. I let go of him. "You're welcome Callie, you are my baby sister and I knew you would need someone. You know Niall is worried about you." He said. "Yeah, well I haven't exactly been texting him back. I wanted to just be with family." I said. "Well I think you should text him back now, especially since we are about to get on the plane to go home." Harry said.

Ryan is driving us to the airport right now. I need to text Niall. Hey Nialler. I am sorry for not texting back. I jsut wanted to be with family. Harry and I are about to get on the plane back to London. Be home soon <3

We are on the plane now and Niall still hasn't texted me back. I am kinda worried that he is mad at me.

The plane just landed and we are finally home. It's weird that now I think of London as my home. Niall still hasn't texted me back. Oh well. I guess I will just go to sleep. I'm very tired.