Chapter 13

------------------------------------------------3 WEEKS LATER-------------------------------------------------------------------

CALLIE'S POV

Kenzie is coming!!!!!! I am so excited! I miss Kenzie so much. Oh maybe I should tell you what happenedthe last three weeks. We did.... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! The boys went on a short tour around the UK so it was just me and the girls. Danielle came and hung out with us. It wasn't weird at all. She says that her and Liam are great friends. Niall finally told his parents about me and they are excited to meet me. I am nervous to meet them. The boys are coming back today and Kenzie is coming here today! I am so excited. While Kenzie is here I am going to be staying with Niall. Oh and tomorrow night we are going to a party at Ed Sheeran's house! I get to meet Ed Sheeran! I am freaking out.

"Hey, Girls!!!!! Are you ready to go to the airport we have a lot of people to pick up!!" I said after I saw that it was time to go. "Yeah!" They all said and we went to the airport to go get our friends.

We are in the airport waiting for our boys and for Kenzie. When I see a girl with long dirty blonde hair walking towards us. Thats her!. That's Kenzie! "KENZIE!!!!" I said running towards her. We all hugged her and then sat back down waiting for the boys. "So Kenzie, Are you excited to meet the boys?" I asked her. "Ummm...... I guess. Not really." She said. "Kenzie! I know you don't like them and all but I really want to set you up with one of them. He is really great and I know you and Andrew broke up, but I really think you will like this guy." She sighed. "Okay fine. But only because I love you girls! You are my best friends!!" She said.

"Hey, isn't that Paul?" Brittany asked. "Yeah, that is. And there's Harry! Go get him Britt." I said. Oh there's my Nialler. I love the way that sounds, MY Nialler. He's mine. I got up and started to walk towards him and he started to run. He finally reached me and I threw my arms around his neck, hugging him. It was one of those cliche hugs from a disney movie where the guy picks up the girl and spins her around. Yeah that's what it was. He put me on the ground. "I missed you, Nialler!" I said. "I missed you too, love!" He said. He kissed me really passionately and when the kiss ended I noticed Kenzie sitting there awkwardly. "Niall, come and meet my friend Kenzie." I said grabbing his hand. "Hey Kenzie! This is Niall, my boyfriend. Niall this is Kenzie. Niall keep her company while I go hug my brother and go get Liam." He nodded.

"So, that's cool you know only say hey to your girlfriend and not to the person who has the same genes as you, that's cool too." I said jokingly as I walked up behind Harry. "Baby sister! I missed you too." He said as he turned around pulling me into a hug. "Cool, that's all I wanted. Missed you too. talk to you later." I said running over to Liam. "LiLi!!!! Are you ready to meet my friend Kenzie!?!" I said to him excitedly. "Yeah. Is she pretty? Is she nice? Do I look good?" "Geez, Li, so many questions, yes she is pretty, yes she is nice, and Li you look hot!"He laughed a litle at that. We are walking over to Niall and Kenzie and I am holding Liams hand which is a little sweaty. EW! Someone is nervous! "Kenzie, this is Liam. My favorite British boy in the whole entire world. He is my best friend. He is single and ready to mingle. He can sing. He has great hair. And just look at him. He's sexy. So you two.. Talk or something. I need to steal this leprechaun here and take him to get some food." Kenzie started cracking up laughing when I was describing Liam to her.

Niall and I are at the little diner that we always go to. He is eating so much food. Big surprise there.. NOT! "So really you think Liam is sexy?" Niall stopped eating his food to ask me. "Well, um. He's my best friend so obviously I don't have feelings for him and yesI do think he's sexy. But I don't really Like British guys. I kinda have a thing for this really really sexy Irish boy who can sing amazingly and he has the most amazing eyes ever." "Really? The most amazing eyes ever? What color are they?" Niall asked. WOW! he is so oblivious. "You are so stupid! Obviously it's you, Babe!" I said.