s a k u r a u c h i

Sakurauchi Riko x Trap!Cold!Reader

Requested by: joyfulweirdo

Oneshot

•••

Walking through the train station, you couldn't help but sigh to yourself. Moving schools was pretty annoying, don't you think? Having all those people surround you when all you wanted was to be alone. You pulled back your short hair and put on your hood.

You entered the train that was due for Numazu. Sitting down on one of the seats, you drifted off to sleep as you leaned on your bag as a pillow.

xXx

"We will be arriving at Numazu shortly." You heard through the intercom of the train. You let out a yawn. 'Finally here.' you thought to yourself. You grabbed your bag and stood up, waiting for the train to stop.

As it slowed down, you could see through the window a group of six girls. 'Probably going to Tokyo. I miss it already.' You internally sigh as the doors opened, letting all the passengers out. You walked past those same six girls, catching a glimpse of one of them. Dark, red hair, captivating eyes and a cute smile. Features like these were certainly eye-catching. You turned back to see her but she had already boarded the train so you shrugged it off. You continue walking to your destined apartment, one your parents prepared for you. Parents these days, leaving their kids to fend for themselves.

You took out the keys and opened the door, dragging your bag along with you. Shutting the door, you took in your surroundings. There was nothing really special to it which was why you liked it. You pulled up your sleeves. "Time to unpack." You took out your belongings and started putting them in the right places. You didn't really have a lot of furniture. It made it easier to clean.

xXx

After about an hour, you had finished the packing. Wiping your forehead on the back of your hand, you went to prepare a snack. You went to the table and opened a plastic bag. "Potato chips or packed onigiri." you contemplated on what to eat while holding both packs. "Potato chips it is." You put down the pack of onigiri and sat down on the couch. You opened the bag and savoured the smell of potatoes. Just as you were about to take a bite, the doorbell rang. Grumbling to yourself, you begrudgingly went to open the door.

As you opened it, you were greeted by the same red hair and captivating eyes you saw at the station. "Hello! My mom told me we had a new neighbor and she told me to give you this." she held out a bento wrapped in cloth. "Thanks." You took the bag and closed the door but was stopped by her. "What's your name? I'm Sakurauchi Riko." you looked her up and down before answering. "(L/N) (Y/N)." Riko tilted her head to the side. "I'm a girl." you cleared up any confusion between you two. "Ah, I see. Sorry, I really thought you were a boy because you..." she trailed off. "I get that a lot." you turned your back to her. "Do you mind? I'd want to eat this alone." You said in a cold tone, making the girl flinch. "O-Okay. I'll see you tomorrow, I guess." she slowly walks back to her apartment, humming a soft tune.

"She doesn't seem so bad." you whispered to no one in particular.

xXx

You pulled down your hood to block out any unwanted attention from you as you made your way to school. You made your way to the director's office to finish some paperwork when you heard a familiar voice. "Chika-chan! Come back here." Riko shouted down the hall as you followed her with your eyes in a daze. You smiled softly as you entered the office to sign the papers.

And as soon as you finished, you left the office, wanting to avoid the crazy blonde inside. "Mental note to self: avoid the crazy blonde." you muttered to yourself. You walked to your classroom slowly. You didn't really want to introduce yourself in front of people you don't know, but you had to. And as you got there, your homeroom teacher asked for you to wait outside. Y'know the usual. You mentally sighed as you prepared yourself.