t o j ō

Tojō Nozomi x Lonely!Anti-social!Reader

Requested by: GalaxyDragon55

Oneshot

•••

The alarm rang through your room as you slammed your fist harshly against it, a small cracking sound resonating through the room. You groggily got out of bed and checked your alarm clock. "It still works," you thought. You place the clock back on your bedside table and got ready for school. You dressed up, ate breakfast, brushed your teeth, put on your shoes and left your home. It had always felt lonely. Ever since your parents hit their "D-Day" as they liked to call it when you were a kid.

The train was your usual transport to school but today was one of those days when you felt like walking. So, here you were, walking on the pavement, kicking some pebbles along the way. School was something you dreaded. Not because of the lessons, but because of a certain person. Tojō Nozomi. The school's student council Vice President. When you met in your first year, the first thing she did was to grab your breasts and give them a thorough squeeze. It was uncomfortable, to say the least. You even thought about switching classes but you thought that was a little too much.

You continued to walk on your way to school until you heard a voice you would know anywhere. "(Y/N)cchi, want to walk to school together?" she walked beside you and looped her arm around yours. "No thank you," you removed the loop and walked ahead of her. "Nozomi, you shouldn't force her if she doesn't want to," You heard Eli say. 'Yes, thank you, Eli-san.'

"But, seriously. What could she want from me? If she wants to be friends, I have no interest. I don't need them. It's easier this way." you muttered.

>>>

You entered your classroom and sat down on your chair. When you first started school here, you were actually pretty excited cause you thought maybe the students here could leave you alone. But, that was too good to be true. One of them, namely Nozomi, probably decided that maybe you could use some company. You didn't know and never knew. She never told you the reason she talks to you even though you've asked.

"(Y/N)cchi, you're here," you heard her voice close to the door since you sat close to it. "Please leave me alone. Go to Eli-san or something," you shooed her with your hand. "Eh, but I want to be with you," she pushed back. "Well, I don't want some company right now, thank you very much." you retorted. "Fine then." she gave up. At least that's what you thought she did. Instead you felt a pair of hands wrap around your breasts. "Ara, ara~. Your breasts have grown."

You sighed and pried her hands of off you. "Please leave me alone. Class is about to start," you turned to face the board and Nozomi went to her seat. Just then, the teacher entered, putting you out of your misery.

>>>

As lunch came by, Nozomi quickly approached you. "(Y/N)cchi, please come to watch us practice. Just this once. If you don't, I'll give your breasts a rub you'll never forget." she teased. "I don't want to. I have no reason to go," you said. You could go but you didn't want to meet other people. You provided your own company which you were satisfied with.

"If you go, I'll never bother you again." Now this made your ears perk up. Nozomi was actually going to leave you alone. "Are you sure about that, Nozomi-san? You wouldn't bear to be without me," you thought. "If you stick to your word, I'll go." you stood up from your chair and followed Nozomi to the rooftop.

There, Nozomi opened the door and pushed you through. "Oh, (Y/N)-san. I thought you didn't want to come up here," Eli stated. "I'm here for this time only since she," you pointed to Nozomi who was smiling. "will finally give me some peace."