k u r o s a w a

Kurosawa Dia x Bullied!Depressed!Reader

Requested by: @melon_crow

Oneshot

BTS - So Far Away

•••

It's really a bitch to not have something you want to do

Your parents kicked you out of the house for the nth time that month. "When will you learn that what you want to do won't help you in the future? Come back when you've learned your lesson," your father said sternly.

I know that it seems pathetic to not have a dream like everyone else

You walked to school, people still trying to get you to join clubs. It's not worth your time, was what you always thought. You had no interest in anything, anyway. Until she came along.

"Everything's going to be alright if you go to university and do as we tell you"

You didn't want to go to university. But high school was just as worse. People shoving you around, tripping you in the hall. Oh, look. The bullies are coming. "What are you looking at, twerp?!" she grinned in menace. "Nothing," you whispered. Like they wanted. People always said you had no voice to have influence and they were right. To you at least. She always thought different.

I believed in those words but I'm living because I can't die

"When will you stop bringing yourself down!? Your wasting your time with those people!" she shouted at you. You smiled softly. "It's not like I have a choice. I don't have dreams, I don't have a plan, basically, I don't have a future I want to have." She looked at you. "When will you learn?" she said mostly to herself. You sighed.

So far away, if I had a dream, if only I had a flying dream

"Dia, please. Don't force me. I don't even know what to do with myself." you said to your reflection, whilst holding the box cutter. Each slash on your arm dripping with blood. "But, I need you, Dia. I need you by my side. No one will help me at this point. I don't know what to do with my life, anymore... Please..."

Don't fall away, if I had a dream, if only I had a flying dream

The cliff had never looked so beautiful. The sun setting in the distance. It looked so close yet so far. You walked closer to the edge. You could feel your toes hanging of the edge. It felt more attracting. Like the water and rocks below wouldn't feel like pain. Instead, they'd feel like a cushion, bouncing of your pain. You lifted one foot. You were about to drop down until she came. "Don't! Please..." you could see the tears dripping down her face. "Please..." it came out as a hoarse whisper. "Dia, you're making everything harder for me. I don't want to go back to anything, at this point." you sighed. "Nothing will wait for me, anyway." you smiled before completely jumping off. Dia ran to the edge and shouted, "(Y/N), I love you! Come back..." she trailed off, sobbing uncontrollably.

So far away, don't fall away

...

So far away

•••

Depression is not a joke...