k ō s a k a

Kōsaka Honoka x Reader

Requested by: Nozoka_chan

Oneshot

•••

You and Muse were getting ready for the day's activity. Today, you were going hiking. Something new for both you and the group. Exciting isn't it? Well, except for one person. Honoka was still grumbling about waking up early and not getting enough sleep. "Honoka, isn't that about enough complaining? We need to get going if we want to reach the top of the mountain."

"hOW CAN I?! I was looking forward to eating bread and sleeping."

You smiled and went beside Honoka and whispered to her. "If you won't stop grumbling, I'll break up with you." Honoka's eyes widened. "No no no no no no no no no. NO! Please don't leave me." Honoka clung to your shirt and you tried to pry her off you. "Honoka, (Y/N). Stop playing around. We're leaving now." Umi scolded. "Come on, Honoka. I'll treat you to bread if you make it to the top," you bribed. "Let's go then." Then she started pulling you. All ten of you walked to the train station, making some small talk along the way.

You and Honoka had been dating for a few months but you couldn't break the news to Muse. Both of you weren't confident enough to tell them so you agreed to lay low and keep it a secret. Which turned out to be pretty hard and frustrating since you couldn't do anything lovey dovey in front of them. Well, that's life.

xXx

"Okay. We're here." You led the group. "We're going up this?!" Nico shrieked. "Why? Got a problem with it?" you asked. "Or maybe, you just won't be able to get to the top?" you pretended to gasp. "N-No, it's just, I hurt myself practicing yesterday. Yea, that's it."

"Yeah, sure. Anyway, let's get to walking if we want to get to the top." Eli said. You went behind the group and just as you were about to start, Rin began to run. "Let's go, nyaa~!" she bolted up the mountain and out of your sight. "Rin, hey?!"

"If we go up the mountain, maybe we'll find her along the way." Nozomi suggested. "Okay. Then let's go." Umi began to go up the mountain as the rest of you followed. You and Honoka stayed behind, with you holding each other's hands. "So, you finding this fun?" you asked.

"Yeah, maybe it was because I was grumpy that I was complaining."

"Hm, I see. Well, I'm sticking to my promise. If you make it to the top, I'll get you some bread."

"I won't give up!" she fist pumped.

Unknown to the both of you, Nozomi had seen you together, holding hands.

xXx

"Rin! Here you are." Eli shouted, her voice laced with concern. "I'm sorry I ran off like that. I got excited." Eli smiled. "It's okay. Let's just go up the mountain together from here." Eli turned to look at everyone but something was off. Someone was missing. Two of them to be exact. "Where's (Y/N) and Honoka?" Everyone looked around but they were nowhere to be found. "First we lost Rin. Now it's (Y/N) and Honoka. What the heck?!" Nico complained. "In any case, we have to find them." Umi oredered.

xXx

You and Honoka were hidden behind the trees, watching as everything unfolded in front of you. "Let's go to the top from here." you whispered. You slowly held her hand as you went up the mountain by the cover of the trees. "I actually like this!" Honoka exclaimed. "I'm sorry I dragged you here. It's just, we haven't been spending some time together lately so I took this as a chance." You sighed in distress.

"No, no. I actually like the idea. I've also been planning to find some time to spend with you, but practice was just taking up my time." Honoka confessed. You smiled widely. "I know a shortcut to the top. Let's go so we have more time to be alone." You took her hand again and dragged her to a nearby staircase and you both started running up, laughing along the way.