p s a

We all know that there is this petition on Wattpad against Rape and Incest. I just wanted to be able to say what I think on these two topics.

First of all. Rape. It's not supposed to be something you could write so freely about! There are so so many cases about rape circulating in our own home countries. May it be through TV when you watch the news or on the radio if you're listening or maybe even through gossip.

Many people become victims of rape and you write about it so much as if it wasn't a big deal. Now let me tell you. Out of these many victims, few ever live as most are killed just so the rapist wouldn't get caught. Out of these few, majority of them are traumatized. Now you think it's a great idea to just write about a very sensitive topic?! And to think you are able to get away with it?! What is wrong with our generation?

Now let's say you get raped, God forbid. Would you be okay with people writing about it when you've experienced it firsthand? Exactly! No. No one would want that. So please just stop. I read your books and you are just making the people look bad.

Which brings us to the next topic: Incest. It's a gross and vile thing. Imagine your sister being your actual biological mother. And you have finally but unfortunately learned that you are child born of incest. Gross, right? No one wants to grow up not knowing that their sister and brother are their mother and father. If you were to commit incest, you are just making a big mistake. You have just committed one of the worst sins I could ever think of.

I believe you know of King Richard III who wanted to marry his neice but the people believed that it was an abominable act. Even I believe so. No one should ever be born of incest. I will despise anyone who would willingly commit incest. Like seriously, why would you want to get intimate with a family member?

And on the topic of incest. All of the fanfics with idols in it where the main character, being related to the idol by blood, falls in love with the idol and they end up getting married to them or some shit, don't you think that you could possibly ruin that idol's reputation? We all know that many people don't know how to keep things to themselves and I, personally, hate those kinds of people. You should think before continuing to write that fucked up story of yours. Do you seriously want to continue a story of Rape and Incest? I've seen other books that are similar. They're gross. Full of rape. No one deserves to be raped. And you don't have the right to manipulate an event so undignified. Even if it's fictional. So, if I were you, I'd take my books down and never write about Rape and Incest. And you people who still support their stories, you need a reality check. Incest is a serious matter and you go and say "Still wondering why they hate incest so much...". Seriously, you need to know what the consequences of incest are.

To anyone that thinks and believes that Rape and Incest are not to be written about on Wattpad, do not be afraid to report books with these topics. We can't just let people write about sensitive topics. Especially these two topics. If anyone finds this update to be offensive, I apologise. I was simply saying what should be said.