k ō s a k a / n i s h i k i n o

Kōsaka Honoka x Reader x Nishikino Maki

Requested by: Nepgear46

Oneshot

•••

It was normal for a few students to transfer into Otonokizaka these days. Mostly because the new students wanted to be in the same school Muse was in. And yet, you weren't here for Muse, but a few certain people.

"(Y/n)-chan!" You flinch at the volume of the voice but you still turn around to greet your childhood friend. "Honoka!" You catch her as she jumps onto you.

Not far behind her was her idol group. Kotori and Umi make their way towards you, prying Honoka off your body. "How have you been, (Y/n)? It's been awhile," Umi says. "Yeah, (Y/n)-chan. We haven't heard from you in months," Kotori latches onto you in place of Honoka.

"I'm fine. I've been traveling around, lately," you smile. "I see. Well, come here and we can introduce you to everyone." Umi gestured to the rest of Muse.

"Everyone, this is our childhood friend, (L/n) (Y/n)!" Honoka introduces you. You bow slightly in greeting. "It's very nice to meet you all."

"Oh, you're a third year! I'm Ayase Eli, student council president. If you have any concerns, just ask me or Nozomi, the vice president," Eli introduces herself and her emerald-eyed friend.

"It's me, the number 1 idol, Yazawa Nico. Don't you forget that!" she points at you, her face revealing just how fierce she can be.

"I don't plan to," you say in return. You turn to the three first years as they began to speak.

"I'm Hoshizora Rin, nyaa~! And this is Kayo-chin," she points to a brunette beside her. "U-umm, it's K-Koizumi Hanayo," said brunette says meekly.

"Nishikino Maki," the red-head says. You tilt your head as you stare at her. "W-What?" she glares at you.

"Oh, it's nothing really. It's just that I've never heard an introduction so bare," you comment thoughtlessly.

"Wha-"

"Okay, introductions are over. (Y/n)-chan, do you want to come to our practice today?" Honoka asks you with her wide eyes. "Today? Sorry, Honoka, I have some things to do today. New student, remember?" you look at her apologetic. "Oh, tomorrow then!"

"That works. I've got to go now. The teacher called for me in the faculty room," you wave at the nine girls as you walk away.

>>>

"(Y/n)-chan!"

Honoka was standing at the door with Maki, both of them waving for your attention. Though the latter only raised her hand shortly. You excuse yourself from your classmate as you make your way to them.

"So, what are you two doing here?" You ask as you approach them into the hallway.

"You see, we needed help with some things and I thought that maybe we could ask you?" her voice rises in question. "Umm, sure. What did you need?"

Honoka pushes Maki towards you. "Nishikino?" you ask as she stays silent. "Come on, Maki-chan! Just ask her already," Honoka cheers her from the side.