a y a s e

Ayase Eli x Reader

Requested by: Chokoko-sama

Oneshot

You, Eli and Nozomi are first-years in the beginning, to clear up any possible confusion while you're reading.

•••

You were walking with Nozomi and Eli on the way home. You had just left the cafe after grabbing some parfait. You were chatting on the sidewalk when your phone suddenly rang. "Sorry, I'll just answer this." You motioned for them to continue talking as you picked up the call after looking at the caller ID. "Hey mom. I'm on the way home don't worry." You assured your mom, assuming that she was going to ask where you were.

"It's not about that, (Y/N)." Your mom sounded very serious that your walking slowed a bit.

"What do you mean?"

"We are going to continue our move to America." she solemnly said. At this point you had completely halted.

"What? You're.....you're not being serious are you? Please tell me dad was joking." You pleaded. Eli and Nozomi had stopped as soon as they noticed that you were not behind them anymore.

"It's not a joke. We really are going to move. I'm sorry." Tears started to slowly flow down your cheeks as you ended the call and sprinted home. You didn't stop, despite Eli and Nozomi's calls for you. You knew that even though you tried, nothing would change your dad's mind. People were giving you looks but you didn't care. You had to try at least.

You banged the door open as you got home. "Are we really going to America?" you asked your mom as you were on the brink of tears. Your mom nodded slowly as she walked closer and hugged you. "I'm sorry it had to be this way but it's for the best." You cried on her shoulder ar she gave your back a comforting rub. Then, your dad came in the house from work most likely. "(Y/N), it's good you're home. We plan to leave two days from now so say goodbye to your friends." Your dad actually sounded so caring for once. Usually, he would use a strict voice but this time was different.

You wiped your tears and went to your room. You opened the door to see your bags packed with clothes and a few boxes with your small furniture. You knew you were really going to move and you weren't an exception. You sighed. You were really going to miss Eli and Nozomi. And, you wouldn't be able to confess to Eli on second-year. You didn't want to cry anymore as it would make everything worse. Instead, you did your routine before going to bed, not even eating dinner.

xXx

Eli was crying on your shoulder and Nozomi was trying to hold back tears. Telling the both of them about you moving was pretty hard. You didn't have the guts to tell them over the phone so you went to meet them. At the end of that meeting, all three of you were trying to fight tears. "I'm sorry, Eli. Looks like I won't be here for graduation." You whispered. "(Y/N), it's time to go!" your mom called from behind you. You pulled away before giving the both of them one last hug. "Don't forget me, (Y/N)." Eli begged. "And don't forget me, Eli."

You pulled your bag behind you and followed your mom, not turning back once more.

xXx

You took in the surroundings of your new home. It looked pretty fancy, much to your delight. But, nothinf filled the emptiness inside your heart. "You start classes tomorrow. I'll bring you to your school and take you home for the first week you're there. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to manage, right?" Your dad stated. "I'm honestly pretty excited to go to school. I hope the people are kind." You smiled softly. "Don't worry. I enrolled you in the most prestigious school in New York. There won't be any bullies thanks to their policies. You can join any club you want." Your dad assured you before patting your head.