Let me Prove to You

Kyle Crawford is the school's hottie, almost every girl in the school has either had sex with him, or dated him for a while. Kyle doesn't believe in dating, he just believes in sex and then saying goodye to the girl, no matter how hot the girl is. He's dated a girl once, but he hated the feeling when the girl said "I love you", dating just wasn't his thing. 

Chloe Moore is the new girl in town, on the first day of her new school she's already heard so many things about people. Plus the cheerleaders even asked her to join there group. Chloe was also named the new hottie of the school by lunch time. When Chloe's walking around outside the school, she runs into Kyle Crawford, the school's boy hottie. As Chloe picks up some books she dropped, Kyle and her make eye contact and that's when Kyle knew, that Chloe was his next girl. 

Over time Kyle always searched for Chloe and they would meet up at lunch and talk, just like normal people do. But one day, Chloe doesn't show up to meet Kyle. Chloe finds out that Kyle is a player and some of her new girl friends told her that he tried to sleep with them, all of them. Kyle finally talks to Chloe and explains that he's a different person know and will try to stop being what he was before.

Chloe declines and offers to just be friends, Kyle agrees. But that's not what he want's at all, since the first day he saw Chloe. He felt something strong and happy go through him and when she's near him, his heart skips thousands of beats. Kyle know's secretly it's the feeling of "Real" love, but now he's stuck in the friendship zone, because of what he was and might still be.

Will Kyle be able to prove himself to Chloe? Or will he be in the friends zone forever?