Chapter One

Chloe....

"Daddy where's my Kelly Clarkson Cd?" I shouted to him.

"I don't know....I think It's in the car already" he answered.

"It was in my room this morning Dad" I said calmly.

"Oh I took it and put it in the car....Sorry I forgot" he said.

"Dad!" I shouted.

"No time to get It" he said.

"Dad I wanna listen to It" I complained. 

"Chloe you better be packing in there and not just listening to music" yelled my father.

"I am packing....I can dance too" I shouted back.

"We have to go in an hour, you better be ready" he replied.

"Why do I have to go, I don't want to move" I complained.

"Chloe Rose Moore...."he replied in his deep annoyed voice.

I hate when my father uses my full name, my mother used to do that all the time when I was little. I just feel like I'm in trouble when my full name Is said by my father. I danced around my room, picking up clothes and things from my closet and putting them into a suitcase. I twirled around and started singing my favorite song, as I packed my stuff. I thought If I was moving and I hated packing, why not just add some fun too It by listening to music and dancing. 

Just before packing my hair brush, I looked in my mirror and combed my brown hair. Just as I was about to pack It, my bedroom door was pushed open. I thought it was my dad, but when I looked it was my little puppy Coco. I picked her up and held her like a baby in my arms, dancing around my room with her barking "You don't want to move either....Huh I know how you feel" 

Coco jumped out of my arms and onto my bed. I giggled and walked over to my radio, turning it off. Outside my window, the moving truck were now parked in the driveway. I sighed and closed my window, then shouted to my father "DADDY!"

"What?" he shouted back.

"Moving truck people are here to reuin my life!" I shouted back walking away from the window.

"Chloe Rose..." started my father, but I interrupted.

"Rose Moore...I get It!" I said rolling my eyes.

I fell onto my bed and looked at my celine, until the workers walked into my room and started taking my furniture away. I pretended like they weren't there and just kept humming to myself, still looking at my celine. The hour flew by fast and I was know sitting In the truck, with Coco on my lap, looking out the car window. My father backed out of the driveway and drove down the street, the moving truck  following us, we were offically moving now.....

Kyle.....

I put my pants on and got out of the bed, leaving Amy sleeping. When I came back into the room she was awake and she was putting her clothes back on. I smiled and walked in the room, knocking on the wall. She looked at me and then zipped up her sweater and put her shoes on "You scared me"

"Why you putting clothes back on? You know I hate clothing" I giggled.

"I have to leave..I had fun last night. We should do this again" Amy said.

"Yea maybe....depends" I mummbled.

"I love you Kyle" she said kissing me.

"Goodbye..." I said pulling away from her kiss "By the way don't ever say that again"

"But I do love you" she replied.

"Leave" I said opening the bedroom door.

"Fine....Were over If this is how your going to treat me" she said grabbing her purse and leaving my apartment. I thought to myself..."Thank god that waist of time is done....Moving on"

I ate some breakfast and changed into a blue shirt and black pants. I picked up my phone and tried calling some girls I had on speed dial, see if one wanted to come over. Each one I called, hung up right after I said my name. I don't know what's wrong with the girls these days, but they seem mad at me for some reason. I threw my phone on my bed, grabbed my keys and drove to school. 

I have first thing spare, so I don't go to school till 9:45 in the morning. When I arrived girls were waving at me and other's were running away. I walked up to the cheerleading squad and sat down next to the head cheerleader "Hello Ladies"

"Hey Kyle" they all said waving.

"So Sasha why don't you come over and we could have some fun tonight huh?" I asked leaning closer to Sasha.

"Um no thanks Kyle....I don't wanna be the "Next" girl" she replied standing up and walking away, her group following her. I ran up to Katie and pulled her arm back "What about you and me tonight?"

"Ok...." she giggled.

"Here, call me when your coming over" I said handing her my number and winking as I walked away. She waved goodbye to me and ran away, catching up to her group still smiling. I walked into class and was ready to fall asleep, or just secretly text like I always do. 

Chloe....

When I awoke we were now in the Town of Bluewater, my new town. We drove past a school, a mall and lots of parks and movie theaters before my father found our street. Our house here was bigger than the house I lived in almost all my life. Right when I opened the door, Coco ran out and straight to some flowers in the front yard. My father helped some moving guys unload stuff, while I snuck off to the school. 

The school was called Riverdale High and it was huge. There were people outside walking around, texting, eating and even people sleeping under the trees. I walked around, looking at everything. Trying not to blink because I didn't want to miss something. Just then a girl walked up to me and covered her mouth, I turned to face her. She looked like she had seen a ghost or something "Are you ok?"

"Omg! Is that the new LuLu Lemon strawberry pink sweater!" she shouted touching the sleeve.

"Um yes It Is..I bought It yesterday" I replied looking at her.

"OMG! You are so lucky" she said going around me.

"Um thank you" I said standing still.

"It looks great on you, especially with your brown hair" she said holding out her hand to me "I'm Ashley"

"I'm Chloe and thank you by the way" I said shacking her hand.

"Oh your welcome Chloe...I love that name" she said smiling "So you going to this school, I haven't seen you around"

"Oh I start tomorrow...offically. I'm just checking it out., it's beautiful" I said looking around.

"I got to go to class...Maybe I'll see you tomorrow" she said running off.

"Ok" I replied.

I walked up to the front doors and went inside, It was even bigger inside. I looked around at all the lockers and classrooms, the cafeteria etc. When the bell rang again, I walked out of the school and decided to go back home. Tomorrow I would offically be going to this school and well I'm looking forward to living here now. Plus I already have a new friend and I don't even go to the school yet. 

After returning home and helping my father unload the finale things in my room I fell alseep In my old bed in a new room. I slept until dinner time, then ate with my father and we talked about my new    school. After dinner I watched some movies with my Dad and then went off to bed, ready for tomorrow's big first day....