Chapter Eleven....Day before School

Kyle....

So summer is now over and I was in California all summer, I never even got to see Chloe once. I really miss her and I haven't seen her in three months. I just want to tell her  I love her one more time, or many more times. I can't wait too see her tomorrow and tell her how much I missed her. 

Chloe....

OMG! I get to see Kyle tomorrow for the first time in 3 months. I am so excited. I was thinking of surprising him tonight though, going to his apartment. I think I will, I just need to find that new dress i bought. It's 9:30 pm right now, I have time to go over there. Maybe stay the night

Twenty Minutes Later..

I walked up the stairs of Kyle's apartment place, and took off my jacket. I took a breath and knocked on the door, closing my eyes for a moment. There was no answer, so I knocked again. The door slowly opened and It was Kyle's mother, she smiled and invited me inside. Kyle looked at me and smiled then waved slightly "Hello Chloe"

"Hi Kyle" I replied back.

"I was just leaving. Goodbye Kyle" replied his mother.

She walked out the door and left me and Kyle alone. I jumped on Kyle hugging him and crying a little. I heard him laugh as his hands wrapped around my waist and he held me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held myself up. Then I faced him and kissed him, softly touching his cheek and smiling at him "I haven't seen you in forever it seems" 

"I know....I've missed you so much Chloe" he replied putting me back on the ground.

"How was California?" I asked putting my purse on the ground.

"It was amazing, but all I thought about was you" he said grabbing the crackers on the table and putting them into the kitchen.

"Aww" I said following him, as I leaned on the counter. 

"By the way...I bought a new bed" he said leaning on the counter too.

"Really? Why?" I asked a little confused.

"Because you were right" he replied.

"About what?" I asked holding his hand.

"Well I know if you slept in there it would be weird for you because other girls slept in the last bed with me. If I want you to sleep with me, I thought I should get a new bed" he answered.

"I would have slept with you anyway" I lied trying to smile.

"Chloe.." he said looking at me.

"Alright probablly not...but thank you" I leaned over and kissed him.

"So tomorrow's there's school. Everyone will see us together, offically as a couple" he pulled away from the kiss.

"That's alright, I'm ready" I said walking behind him and holding his arm.

"I'm tired" he said yawning and running behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Do you want me too leave?" I asked.

"No way...stay with me the night, in my new bed" he said kissing my neck.

I walked into his bedroom and sat on the bed, then lay down. He smiled at me and took his top off. Then he turned the light out and lay down next to me and got under the covers, tucking me in. I smiled and curled into his chest, yawning. About half an hour later we both fell asleep, after saying goodnight. I felt happy and I dreamt of Kyle all night, until the next morning. 

I know he felt happy too and tomorrow is school again. Everyone will see us together and you know what I'm ok with that. 

Kyle...

I finally got to see Chloe and I feel like my heart is one again. I can't wait for tomorrow morning, I'm making her waffles with berry sauce, hope she likes it. I just wanna be the nice guy she knew last year.