Chapter Twelve

Chloe...

I woke up around 7:30 in the morning and saw that Kyle wasn't next to me. I sat up and looked around his room, there was my picture on his bedside table now. I grabbed my sweater and changed into it, opening the bedroom door and smelling waffles. I smiled as I walked into the kitchen and saw Kyle cooking. He saw me and continued mixing something in a bowl, and watching the stove. I leaned on the counter and grabbed a glass of juice that was already poured for me. 

Kyle handed me a plate with 2 waffles and berry sauce on them to me. I put the plate down and walked to him, giving his a morning kiss. I calmly pulled away from his kiss and looked at him, with a twinkle in my eye. Then I spoke to him, still yawning "Are we celebrating something I'm not aware of?" 

"No...I just wanted to do something nice for you" he replied grabbing a plate for himself.

"Aw thank you, this breakfast looks amazing and I bet it tastes amazing too" I smiled and sat down at the table. 

"I normally make pancakes when I'm alone...but I decided today was waffle day" he laughed and took a bite.

I took a bite also. It was amazing, they tasted so amazing. The berry sauce made them even better, I was really amazed. After we ate I went into Kyle's room and got dressed, into my new dress for school. After I was ready, I said goodbye to Kyle and walked back home. I wanted to see my father for a little bit before going to school, besides I wanted to tell him something.

Kyle...

Last night and this morning were the best days of my life. Chloe spent the night with me, we didn't do anything don't worry. She didn't even mind spending the night. And for once I felt happy that it was with someone I loved, and not just using someone like I used too. Soon it would be school time and I would see Chloe. She's ok with having the school see us as a couple, offically a couple. 

I'm ok with it too, I'm just worried some people will start to call her "The Player's Girl" and I don't want her to feel like this is a bad thing. It may seem wrong to some people, but it feels right too us. No way am I letting some people at our school, amke us into something that looks and feels wrong. If anyone tries to break us up, they will meet my evil side. And trust me...you don't wanna see me when I'm really mad. 

I should go get ready for school. I wanna be there a little early so I can meet Chloe somewhere. 

Chloe...

I got a drive to school from my father, he was happy today for some reason. He knew why I was happy, I told him where I was last night. He was perfectly fine with it, I thought he was going to freak at me for spending the night there, but he didn't. When I got out of the car, I saw Ashley and Kyle talking. I smiled and waved at them, they both waved back. 

I walked over to Ashley and Kyle, still smiling. Ashley gave me a hug and then walked away, smiling at me. Kyle grabbed my hand and looked at me. I looked at him, took a breathe and then nodded as he opened the school doors for me. As soon as I walked inside, all the cheerleaders stared at me and Kate came up to me and Kyle "So you guys are together now?"

"Yes" replied Kyle softly pulling me behind him.

"When did this happen?" asked the head cheerleader.

"At the dance last year" he answered.

"So what no more sleeping around Kyle?" laughed Kate.

"I'm not like that anymore" he replied looking down.

"Oh that's right, now you have Chloe to sleep around with" they all laughed as they walked away.

"Kyle are you ok?" I asked putting my chin on his shoulder.

"I hate myself..."he replied.

"Why?" I asked a little worried.

"If I was never a playboy, people wouldn't be laughing and making fun of you and me" he answered turning to face me.

"Kyle it's ok...they can't change anything. We just need to ignore them, I love you" I said holding his hand.

"Love you too. I should get ready for class. Come over tonight? please" he said kissing my cheek.

"We'll see...I may have to spend the night with my dad, but we'll see" I replied walkign with him to his locker.

"Can I come over to your place then? I'd like to see you tonight" he asked closing his locker.

"I'll call you. Love you" I said kissing him and walking to my classroom. 

Kyle...

Some cheerleaders bothered me and Chloe today about us dating, but you know what. They do that again they won't be able to walk ever again. I dont want Chloe to feel like she needs to hide or be afraid. I will protect her forever no matter what. Well class time, I get to see Chloe at lunch and Drama class and maybe after school. That makes me happy!!! Im going to bring her roses tonight and something for her father...SHHH don't tell