Chapter Three

This Chapter is another week later....I'm sorry for jumping around!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chloe....

It was lunch time and I was standing at the doors waited for Kyle to come. After about three minutes he came out of no where and grabbed my arm, swinging me around the door. Then he ran me down to the beach and let go of my arm "Were chilling here today" 

"Oh alright....It's beautiful down here. And the cool air is so cool" I said.

"I know something else that is beautiful" he said smiling and walking towards the water.

"Oh? and what's that?" I asked following behind him slowly.

"You" he replied.

"Oh stop it" I said blushing.

"Wanna go swimming?" he asked taking his shoes off.

"Um not really, I don't have a bathing suit or anything" I said crossing my arms.

"That's fine' he replied laughing and taking his shirt off. Then he ran to me and picked me up, holding my legs and back. I screamed and wrapped my arms around him as he ran into the water, dropping me in. I stood up, dripping wet. Kyle laughed and laughed, looking at me "I thought you didn't wanna go swimming" 

"Haha very funny..." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him in. He grabbed my leg and dragged my under, then kicked his way back up to the surface. When I came back up, I was coughing. He swam over to me and held my arm "Are you ok?"

"Yea..Just swallowed some water" I said coughing.

Up on the top of the hill, Ashley, the cheerleaders and some other girls Kyle has slept with were watching us. Half of them were shacking there heads and demanding we go down there and get me away "Guys I don't wanna see Chloe hurt by that jerk"

"Alright Carly calm down...I'll tell her tomorrow at lunch and Katie, Diana and Paige will come too" said Ashley.

Kyle....

You know I have to be completly honest. I'm not sure I wanna stick to my plan anymore, Chloe seems different. She doesn't seem like other girls I've done something with. We've been hanging out for about 2 weeks now and it doesn't seem like she's falling for me, just acting like friends really. Also when I'm around her I feel like a different person, I don't feel like having sex with her.

I feel like actraully being with her, like her boyfriend and being able to be that for once. Maybe I will drop this whole step by step plan thing with Chloe and just tell her how I feel and see what happens. I don't wanna be this player who has sex with every girl, I wanna be one guy for one girl now. That doesn't seem too hard, I'm sure I can do it. I know I can do it, just need time...

Chloe....

The Next day....

I was wearing my new dress to school and it was lunch time. I was waiting for Kyle like I do every day now and just in case we went down to the beach again, I brought a bathing suit. When I thought I saw Kyle, It was Ashley walking over with 3 girls, they looked really upset about something. I went up to Ashley and looked at her, giving her a confused look "Is something wrong? Who are they?" 

 Ashley pulled me away and needed to talk to me "Chloe we need to talk to you?"

"Ok talk" I replied.

"Kyle is a player....He's just using you. He tried to sleep with all of us, he doesn't really wanna be your friend. He's trying to get you to fall for him and then he's going to invite you over and "Have Fun" with you like he's done too many girls around here" said Ashley.

"It's true Chloe. He took me down to the beach a few months ago, before you came. We played in the water and then after school he tried to get me to sleep with him" said Diana stepping forward.

"I actrually did have sex with him...Only because he said it takes away sadness and I was sad that day. Plus It was my first time, so I believed what he said" said Paige in a soft voice.

"He even tried to get me to have sex with him Chloe...He was flirting with me and then he tried to take me to his place" said Ashley.

I stood silent for a while, thinking of everything they just told me. A tear dripped down my cheek as I turned my body around, wipping the tear "He's using me...."

"I'm so sorry Chloe....We should have told you sooner, I should have" said Ashley.

"Kyle..How could he do this to me? To all of us?" I asked turning back around to face them.

"Chloe he doesn't care about girl's feelings. He messes with them for fun, it's what he does" said Ashley.

"But Chloe know you now and you can stay away" said Katie.

"Um Ash....Look who It Is" said Diana pointing to him.

I looked over at the front doors and saw Kyle waiting. I wiped my tears, hugged Ashley and started walking towards the front doors, Kyle saw me and waved. Then he saw me crying and stood in front of me, holding my shoulders "Hey what's wrong? Chloe"

"Leave me alone Kyle" I said moving his hands off my shoulders.

"Chloe what's going on? Tell me what happened?" he asked trying to look at me.

"Your just a jerk....you know that" I said walking past him crying.

"CHLOE!" he shouted as I kept walking.

I ran into the bathroom and into a stole. I leaned on the door, and slowly slid down it, sitting on the ground. I hugged my knees and more tears dripped down my face, Kyle never wanted to be my friend, he just wanted to have sex with me. I took a piece of tolite paper, wiped my eyes and then opened the door. I didn't look that bad, but I still applied some more make -up. 

I came out of the washroom and went home, telling my dad I didn't feel well. He called my Drama teacher and Art teacher and told them I wouldn't be in class. For the next few days I stayed at home, now feeling sick to my stomach. I wasn't sure what to do, I don't wanna see him. Yet he's In my Drama class, what do I do??